I got to Platinum only using AP Eve, Record is 26-2. Ask me Anything.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

09-02-2012

Good luck with that.

Tizjiz

09-02-2012

I read Wafflegasms post awhile ago and AP is awesome. I played Eve back when you could stacks sunfires and burn people to death. Anyway I'm happy to see this post of yours, I keep having people dodge my games when I pick AP Eve mid... they're stuck on the old news that she is bad post remake.

I didnt know about the void staff thing, I will start using that instead of going into deathcap. The Mpen makes alotta sense on her.

Mhm916

09-02-2012

That is actually very impressive I must say

A Master Shaco

09-02-2012

c: I'm now 27-2. I love my AP Eve.

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Eve is ridiculously strong in teamfights right now: If they group up, you get a sexy ult off and destroy their team. If they don't group up, then you can instagib someone and wait for your CD's to quickly come back.

Have you ever bought a Mejai's?
Do you ever go stealth in lane just to mess with the enemy mid laner's mind? (Oh ****, she's MIA again guys.)
Do you ever get a second point in W early against certain mids?

Nureru

09-02-2012

I've seen other folks recommend Rylai's on her, what's your take on that?

trevorwhatever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

I experienced ap eve, we were losing bad the enemy vayne was 15-0 and out eve was 3-8 by time we started team fights and losst most of our towers, but she would wait til the enemy pushed on us sneak around the enmy time and for real one shot vayne so we could win a 4v5 and push we ended up winning.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

09-02-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Do you enjoy the playstyle? Do you feel stealthy? What changes would you make to her if you could? Do you feel like the character is appropriately rewarding for the skill it takes to play?

FlamingoJuice

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Do you enjoy the playstyle? Do you feel stealthy? What changes would you make to her if you could? Do you feel like the character is appropriately rewarding for the skill it takes to play?
A wild Xypherous has appeared.

ItzWarty

09-02-2012

Have any replays?

Really interested in watching some eve.

edit: nvm, http://www.leaguereplays.com/summone...aster%20Shaco/