So just queue dodged in a rank while banning was in process.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Jattington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2010

The previous game I was playing Nunu and went 8 / 5 / 12 pretty much carrying the team with my ult >_> the other members weren't so bad but we had this feeding warwick in particular, 7 minutes into the game he had like 4 deaths. We lost pretty much cause of him. The new game starts and I look at my team captain, and it's him -__- so yeah screw that.

So what's going to happen now that i've dodged a rank?

Word of advice for people starting to play ranked now, if you're low elo because you're just starting out ranked don't try and help the team by picking a character they need which i've done for the past games I've played, instead pick a carry and hope to win the game by yourself as that is what it will come down to. Though I think I'm done with solo queuing now and just plan to be arranged :|

Runeterran

09-13-2010

If you genuinely lost because of him specifically in the previous game, props to the ditch. What's going to happen? Nothing, really. Well, nothing that'll hurt you in the long run.

Lord Jattington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Yeah we genuinely lost because of him, I don't mind people having a bad game or not knowing what they should buy or what not, but the least he could do was reply when asking him questions or get some advice from us. But no he completely ignored us the whole game except one moment when our Morg asked if this was his first time playing WW and he replies yes.

Runeterran

09-13-2010

Ah, the first-timer-in-ranked scenario. Seems to be a bit of a trend lately. Sorry about your luck. As for the actual ramifications of leaving during a banning, I think it does count as a leave. Not sure if it lowers ELO or not, though. I never looked into it since I've only dodged a ban/selection phase once.

Lord Jattington

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Yeah just got a loss and a leave on my thing and now I've got a rating on my profile where before I never had one, 1028... Jesus that is BAD and I don't think i'm ever going to get it fixed >:|

Runeterran

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experia View Post
Yeah just got a loss and a leave on my thing and now I've got a rating on my profile where before I never had one, 1028... Jesus that is BAD and I don't think i'm ever going to get it fixed >:|
Hohohoho, that is not bad. Yet. >_>

AntiHeadShot

Master Recruiter

09-13-2010

If you get a ****** on your team, wait a few minutes before you join the que so you won't get him again.

Meta

09-13-2010

So instead of taking your chances with the bad warwick (who might have just had one bad game) you took a straight-up loss?

Smart...

Runeterran

09-13-2010

@Meta: I don't think he was aware of the exact conditions that would be applied from leaving. So, I don't discredit his dodge personally.

Devil May LOL

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
So instead of taking your chances with the bad warwick (who might have just had one bad game) you took a straight-up loss?

Smart...
This.

You could have given that ww another chance, but instead you decided to queue dodge and take the loss for yourself.