"... And HotshotGG outsmited Saintvicious"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelheitt

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan M xD View Post
Lol he didn't, baron was dead before saint flashed. Saint had no vision also.

You don't say "I outsmitted you" to the dead jungler as you do baron with nobody there on the enemy team.
he had vision. he threw a sapling.

Mmmmooooooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Stealing baron is much harder than you think, especially at his level.

Jaawwsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan M xD View Post
Lol he didn't, baron was dead before saint flashed. Saint had no vision also.

You don't say "I outsmitted you" to the dead jungler as you do baron with nobody there on the enemy team.
SV wasn't dead though, lol.

MarkofK

09-02-2012

he had the whole team behind him and better position.....

arcynn

09-02-2012

hotshot have always been good to get baron, smite or not. remember the AD nidalee baron steal
? :P

Arekkusa

09-02-2012

It's oke; SV is the worst smiter among the pro junglers And hotshot just spent a lot of time trying to figure how to win smite battles.

bearjew17

09-02-2012

you realize that the team at baron can coordinate a huge nuke at the end? Therefore its not really a fair battle. sv would have outsmitted hotshot if it were the other way.

bad implication is bad

Tryphikik

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTams View Post
Which means that Saint was technically late, therefore, Hotshot still outsmited him still, broski.
I think it's only really considered an outsmite when both people are in the pit and both teams are there... Not someone flashing over the wall trying to steal it... the odds are against the one flashing and the one without their team there....

Aidan M xD

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaawwsh View Post
SV wasn't dead though, lol.
That's the point of the comparison... you don't outsmite someone by them not being there to smite lol.

Jurgrady

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryphikik View Post
I think it's only really considered an outsmite when both people are in the pit and both teams are there... Not someone flashing over the wall trying to steal it... the odds are against the one flashing and the one without their team there....

No no. Yesterday when Oddone flashed in alone and stole baron, he outsmited SV (which I think everyone knew was about to happen.) He didn't have a team with him, but he still outsmited him.

What I liked was when Curse was doing dragon, and the announcers said that SV got dragon. But he didn't he smited too early and vlad got the dragon kill. SV doesn't do very well with his Smite at all. Even if he did use his smite (which I don't think that he did) it would have been too early, SV is horrible with his smite.