LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

06-20-2012

2 questions:

1. did the latest patch break this?
2. This may seem paranoid, but if it was open source I'd feel a lot better as I could inspect the code to see what you're doing >.> Nothing personal, but this is the internet and I have no way to tell if you just look at the relevant league packets or are installing a keylogger or monitoring more data or what :P

DiscworldDeath

06-20-2012

21/6/12 As of the Pulsefire Ezreal patch, Riot had once more hidden Elos. Lolmatches will no longer update your Elo after you play any more games. Your displayed Elo should be your last Elo retrieved from before the patch.

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
21/6/12 As of the Pulsefire Ezreal patch, Riot had once more hidden Elos. Lolmatches will no longer update your Elo after you play any more games. Your displayed Elo should be your last Elo retrieved from before the patch.
This makes me sad.

Phourc

06-20-2012

Quote:
I don't understand why Riot doesn't catch on to the fact that we find these exploits because we WANT A GOD**** RANKING SYSTEM. It's so annoying to me to see them close up these things with nary a care for how much it means to those of us who play an unranked game mode.

/rant

Syque

06-30-2012

I didn't find out about this until after the PFE patch ;_;

Can I still use it to keep track of my win/loss ratio in the future?

Perhaps it could be modified to estimate your elo based on the win/loss ratio it records?

DiscworldDeath

06-30-2012

1. You can still use it to keep track of your win/loss, k/d/a, % of champion usage, etc. This is what the program did before it began tracking Elo back in April, and this is what it's going to keep on doing.

2. No. Win/loss is useless overall, since not all games are worth the same. You can have 200/200 win/loss and be anywhere from 800 Elo to 2,000, easily.

HopeIdunLose

09-02-2012

Is this gone now too? Riot blocked this too?

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeIdunLose View Post
Is this gone now too? Riot blocked this too?
Yes. This has been gone for months now. You might want to check the comments right above yours for more info before necroing a thread like that.

HopeIdunLose

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamm3rhand View Post
Yes. This has been gone for months now. You might want to check the comments right above yours for more info before necroing a thread like that.
Yea i see that the site has updated in august 22 for some people so...

Hamm3rhand

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeIdunLose View Post
Yea i see that the site has updated in august 22 for some people so...
The last comment on this thread above yours (made in june) was

Quote:
1. You can still use it to keep track of your win/loss, k/d/a, % of champion usage, etc. This is what the program did before it began tracking Elo back in April, and this is what it's going to keep on doing.
And four comments above that (tho qouted below it)

Quote:
Does that answer your questions?