Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Any more details yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-30-2012

bump I can make a tournament bracket easily double elimination or single elimination?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halomate2434 View Post
bump I can make a tournament bracket easily double elimination or single elimination?
Double would be best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Loquacious x View Post
Double would be best
Ok when we get atleast 8 teams or more il make it. btw if its gonna be double elimination its gonna take more than 2 days to play all of the rounds if its gonna be a set of 3 matches depends on how many teams but yea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-30-2012

I am trying to find a venue here in houston that we can use. Anyone know of a place?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
I am trying to find a venue here in houston that we can use. Anyone know of a place?
I think your best bet would be to rent a room in the convention center.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-31-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killeditz

Junior Member

08-31-2012

Houston summoner here! Keep us updated on the Lan event.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-31-2012

OK guys. I will have the final details here on monday. I have been calling every hall possible and I think i have one secured. I had to bump the reg fee to $50 a team if you register and pay online. If you pay at the door it will be $75. The prize money will be between $400 - $500. I'm in talks to get the red bull girls to come out to the event to hand out some energy drinks for free for you all. I am also trying to get some gear to give you as well. Also if you just want to show up and just enjoy the event its going to be $10 online and $15 at the door.

Please give me feed back. So I can get all the details out to you all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halomate2434

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
OK guys. I will have the final details here on monday. I have been calling every hall possible and I think i have one secured. I had to bump the reg fee to $50 a team if you register and pay online. If you pay at the door it will be $75. The prize money will be between $400 - $500. I'm in talks to get the red bull girls to come out to the event to hand out some energy drinks for free for you all. I am also trying to get some gear to give you as well. Also if you just want to show up and just enjoy the event its going to be $10 online and $15 at the door.

Please give me feed back. So I can get all the details out to you all.
Dang 50 I wanted 30 atleast or 40 but kk

Btw if you get all teams names I can easily put it in a tournament bracket and randomize each team on who they are going against so yea. If you ever find out where the location will be tell us