What's everyone do for income on here?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0B0

09-12-2010

i work in a recycling depo. pay is good and i get first pick from whatever gets dropped off, found a brand new comp the other day to go with my 42 inch plasma

Elan Tedronai

09-12-2010

Administration at a steel mill. We make railroad rail into highway fence posts.

Exotic, I know.

hohums

Software Engineer

09-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Professional forum troll.

Kodoku

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Professional forum troll.
You suck at your job. I've caught you on at least two different occasions giving useful information on these forums.

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Over the summer I worked at a local sporting goods store, but now that school has started again I babysit my nieces for cash.

Punctuation

09-12-2010

i'm a pharmacy technician ~!

SamuraiPanda

09-12-2010

I don't have an income. That'll take 2 more years. Then I'll be making as much as a kid flipping burgers at McDonald's (literally, its nearly the same salary) for the next 6-7 years, until I'm about 30 or 31 years old.

I'm in medical school by the way.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Just finished as a 'resident director' and looking into going into the ministry. Although, super tempted to say, "i'm a cop. I stop people from selling a little E on the side." Hobbies include soccer, lol, and building websites. I wrote in this forumn because of the enjoyment I got out of your E comment.

Dreampod

09-12-2010

I do consultation for native and metis tribes whose traditional lifestyles are impacted by the development of the Alberta tarsands and specifically environmental damage to and disruption of the habitats for fish and wildlife.

Our role is partially to get the oil developers to help fund community programs to offer better opportunities and help alleviate poverty in the community and partially to redirect development to less important areas and use less harmful techniques.

In the past I have also worked in a variety of jobs including Lifeguard, Billing and Technical Support for Yahoo! store, Tech support for Dell, roleplaying game store manager, scanning technician, and most rewardingly as a stay-at-home dad for my 2 lovely children. My wife has a university degree in psychology and works as a carpenter and scaffolder because it is much more satisfying work.

Freykin

09-12-2010

I'm working for the family business, along with going to school. It's a tossup between three majors at the moment, going to decide by the end of Winter term.