List of bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Ok so after I was so lucky getting the Beta key for Mac testing (sick of Windows and BootCamp). I made a list of the bugs I've experienced so far. I will of course update this list when I get more them.

My computer:

Quote:
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
  • The circle around you to indicate where you can cast a spell is very bugged.
  • --With this I mean instead of the normal circle you usually get you get a more half-oval shaped circle. This is random after you cast a spell if this will be on your next spell.

• The next one is quite similar instead of the oval you get a 1/4 a circle and you're (the player) is placed at the bottom right of it.
  • When I'm using Ventrilo to talk to my buddies while playing. I can't move and hold down the PTT (Push-to-talk) button. This is really, really, annoying sometimes.
  • The chat in Champion Select is bugged. Whenever someone says something it keeps scrolling up to the top again.

Brokroma

09-12-2010

I can confirm the targeting circle glitch, it's pretty bugged atm.

Snrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

^ yeah its pretty interesting though

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

09-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the list of bugs Snrub.

Just so I have it, what graphics card/settings levels were you using?

Taleshane Bane

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Permanet IP boost symbol near where it tells you how much IP you have. Even though I don't have an IP boost, says it expires in 0 days and 0 hours.