Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Thats good to hear, so jungle Fiora, or Riven first, because ill try to get both of them done by tommorow, jugnle riven used to be one of my fav choices in ranked

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Jungle Cho should be more popular. He's a baws. Also: Kayle, TF, J4, Leona, and Poppy!

Ootter

08-28-2012

Maoki if you could, got him to jungle and i just support/top tank with im cause i can't get the hang of it

TheSneaker

08-28-2012

Ok lets get this in order

Riven
Fiora
Cho'gath
Maoki

I might get 2 done tommorow and i will see about maoki and cho gath i never tried cho gath but i is baws with maoki

But its accually very simple, just follow my guides and start @ wolfs put 2 saplings there and 3rd @ blue and then another @ blue before he spawns but this may seem confsuing to you so ill just make a video =D

Ootter

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Ok lets get this in order

Riven
Fiora
Cho'gath
Maoki

I might get 2 done tommorow and i will see about maoki and cho gath i never tried cho gath but i is baws with maoki

But its accually very simple, just follow my guides and start @ wolfs put 2 saplings there and 3rd @ blue and then another @ blue before he spawns but this may seem confsuing to you so ill just make a video =D
haha ya thanks man. i have a friend that plays him jungle but it just never seems to go the same for me

TheSneaker

08-28-2012

Ok man, i got a lot of requests to fill, i had the whole day and now im bombarded with them =P

Anarchius

08-29-2012

Quote:
I will try and am offering the highest quality guides for your enjoyment and knowledge

I will also do side videos that are also about LoL but not in the section of a guide

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Leagueof...g?feature=mhee

The guides i have out right now are

Jungle Karthus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViEATh0M7ZU

Jungle Udyr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enAq2X87o-c

And last but not least
Jungle Diana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbUCJQIyNpU

I Put lots of time and effort into my guides and they take lots of time to make, since i record it live in a live game, i may fail, or make a mistake, thats why i only upload the best clips to make the best guide out there i can possibly make

Also before i make the guide i try to play the champion as much as possible, if i dont that means i have already played him for a while and i just made a guide about him. That means i will try my best to give you the best techniques and the best ways to jungle

If you have any REQUESTS FOR A JUNGLE GUIDE, ask here, by make a post on what type of champion you would like me to jungle as, im open to anything because i have 2 YEARS of experience of jungling and its my favorite role.

Request list -
Jungle Renekton ( Not Started )
Hey, that's pretty cool stuff! I would love to see a Shaco jungle guide done by you. I like the links you posted. They were cool to watch. Have you read Mobafire’s Jungle Guide by Hahano called “Who is your jungler and what does he do?” It's my new fave. I found it in this guide here which really helped in not just my jungle skill, but in many other important areas as well. http://www.gettherax.com/stevos-top-...elo-overnight/

keep up the good work! i subscribed to your channel too.

TheSneaker

08-29-2012

Thanks a lot for subscribing, mostly when you subscribe to me i put your request on top of the list so ill do Riven,Fiora, and then Shaco

But heres my inside story on shaco. I used to main him and loved him when he had 75 second boxes, you didtnt even need smite and he was amazing , yeah i looked at it but i dont trust mobafire, your own builds make more sence =D, even if the guide has 97% approval

TheSneaker

08-29-2012

Update -
Editing my Riven guide, soon it shall be released

Luxiere

08-29-2012

Quote:
Update -
Editing my Riven guide, soon it shall be released
So eager to see Riven and Fiora :)

Also, I thank you for your time Sir Sneakers. I shall subscribe momentarily.

Lastly, is Either Riven or Fiora a good jungler to start with? It will be my first time ever jungling and I might as well jungle with my favorite champions so just wondering.

12345612 ... 15