CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

08-28-2012

Oh! Sorry, I thought you were serious, thanks for liking it!

Petyr Baelish

08-28-2012

You should have listened to my tone of voice. In English, sarcasm is often telegraphed by speaking more slowly and with a lower pitch, specifically drawing out syllables of words that you intend to mean the reverse of.

Wulffe

08-28-2012

I'm surprised Havoc didn't catch that. I was laughing when I read that. You could have cut the sarcasm with a knife it was so thick. xD

Havoc202

08-29-2012

Don't make fun of me.... Stop laughing! Well i was tired and you were right went back and laughed at how I missed it.

Kill Joyy

08-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=arkan
could one of you help me with this guy dont think this is the spot but cant find an exchange post for it and most of them the ones i can find want a review to but i am very bad at them and dont want to give bad advice for what could be a good idea

Skyhawke

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Joyy View Post
could one of you help me with this guy dont think this is the spot but cant find an exchange post for it and most of them the ones i can find want a review to but i am very bad at them and dont want to give bad advice for what could be a good idea
I don't think this is the spot for asking for reviews (I could easily be wrong), but I would be happy to take a look at your champ, Kill Joyy.

Also, I don't think anyone should ever feel afraid to give a review. First, getting any amount of feedback feels better than getting zero feedback. Second, even if the reviewer is not very experienced, they can still catch little mistakes the champion-maker looked over, and can still comment on if the champ seems fun or interesting. Third, any good champion-maker will look at reviews and then synthesize those reviews with his own thoughts on his champ--a good champion-maker won't blindly apply every suggestion he/she receives.

Poeta Somnium

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Joyy View Post
You may most certainly post review requests here! Helping others improve is part of our job! =) I'll take a look now.

Wulffe

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhawk47 View Post
I don't think this is the spot for asking for reviews (I could easily be wrong), but I would be happy to take a look at your champ, Kill Joyy.

Also, I don't think anyone should ever feel afraid to give a review. First, getting any amount of feedback feels better than getting zero feedback. Second, even if the reviewer is not very experienced, they can still catch little mistakes the champion-maker looked over, and can still comment on if the champ seems fun or interesting. Third, any good champion-maker will look at reviews and then synthesize those reviews with his own thoughts on his champ--a good champion-maker won't blindly apply every suggestion he/she receives.
This. Even if you don't trust yourself to give a very detailed review like some people you can look at the champ and tell them if you like or not and why or ask questions if you're not entirely sure what an ability is supposed to do. Just don't be cynical or rude and leave more than just a 'Cool champ, bro!'.

Annnnnd what Poet said. We're here to help!

iZianni

08-29-2012

Hello, fellow comrades.

It's nice to finally meet most of you and I look forward to the meeting on friday.

My timezone is CST, just in case anyone would like to know. I'm usually on league from 6-11ish if you'd like to talk privately or just talk to me here on the forums. I'll be checking in on the forums everyday to see if anyone needs help.

iZianni

Malicano

08-29-2012

did you guys ever run the numbers on my champ concept? just wondering