Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

08-28-2012

Starts a small ball of flame in his hand, batting it around with ease.
"Im well, and it is Kegan...I'm surprised you've heard of me."
He sat in front of her and looked at her.
"A board game huh? Sure why not, I have nothing better to do."

Ms Annie Hastur

08-28-2012

"I heard the fire man talking. I can hear the flames, you know... They make such a pretty song." She sneers a little bit, looking down and to the left. She then looks back at him. "I have a chess set in my backpack."

And she shows it, taking it out and setting it up. "I'll go first." She moves her paws out first, seemingly almost trying to get them removed over the course of the game. "I don't like these pieces, they always move in a straight line. They're no fun to play with, mister. I much rather enjoy removing them before the others. They're more fun to play with."

CyroCore Brand

08-28-2012

Willingly took her pawns, not the best at chess.
"hmm..."
After taking out several pawns at the cost of a few of his own, he decided the next piece to move would be his King.
"You can't expect your army to follow if the King does not lead."

Ms Annie Hastur

08-28-2012

Annie moves her queen down the board, along with a few knights in the next few turns. "I think it's a good idea to keep the king safe at home. Or else he'll explode all purple or blue."

CyroCore Brand

08-28-2012

Moves his Queen to the corner of the board then the next turn his King in to a spot that could put him in check in the next turn.
"I believe the Queen should stay back and fight from the home front.."

Ms Annie Hastur

08-28-2012

Annie sets the whole board on fire. "I think it's fun to watch fire burning."

AskKarthus

08-28-2012

(( Annie, the world's cutest pyro. ))

CyroCore Brand

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Annie sets the whole board on fire. "I think it's fun to watch fire burning."
Stares at the fire silently for a moment. He had a tense and serious face on till he started giggling randomly.
"You are a really funny kid Annie."
He enhances the flames and maneuvers them in to a sort of fiery puppet show, using the flames to create animals in mid air.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-28-2012

"I guess so..." She stares at the fire. A slight twinkle in her eyes follows the figures in the flame, her face blank. "I like people more." She states, turning her hand and twiddling her fingers a bit. The animals are joined by a group of humans and yordles, each of which seem to have weapons instead of hands. All ages are there, dancing and prancing about, cutting each other here and there as if it was all a play.

CyroCore Brand

08-28-2012

Now saw why she was called "The Dark Child" he created more animals, but these were hostile towards the humans and yordles, swiftly attacking the flame representations.