The Rock Garden (Ask Malphite)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Amatea

08-28-2012

The Institute of War hosts a fairly expansive and well kept natural area to provide a place for summoners and other staff to unwind and appreciate the world they work to protect. Far across a grassy hill in the less forested area of the reserve is a massive rock face of white bleached rock one and a half kilometers across. The crags are visible from afar, and shallow caverns appear at random intervals roughly at ground level. Ridge-like outcroppings of duller brown rock also litter the ground. Atop the highest one of these around sits the League Champion Malphite, deep in meditation some six feet above the ground. One can see scattered piles of packages, letters and flowers at the foot of the spire neatly held down by smaller rocks lest they fly away in the breeze.

The piles to the left are clearly opened have been read through. On the right, the piles of letters are a little bigger collectively, all of them untouched. Clearly Malphite has something of a backlog in development.

Ask Gragas

08-28-2012

*appears out of a lamp-shaped rock, like a rock genie*
*asks malphite a question*
What's yer breakfast of champions?

Ask the Monkey

08-28-2012

What's your brea......ah bananas.
Speaking of bananas. What does a rock like yourself think of bananas?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Hey Malphite,

How do you and Taric get along?

Geokhan

((Welcome to this layer of Hell. Good luck.))

Captain Amatea

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas
*appears out of a lamp-shaped rock, like a rock genie*
*asks malphite a question*
What's yer breakfast of champions?
Malphite looks down at his waist and ponders. "A day and a half...of looking at trees. It is good for you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Wukong
What's your brea......ah bananas.
Speaking of bananas. What does a rock like yourself think of bananas?
"The banana...the banana is a fruit. Its purpose in nature is very clear. You hold it...peel it...and eat it. Very simple. It does its job right."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
How do you and Taric get along?
"We are...alike in many ways. We talked of this some time ago. Taric uses magics that do not harm the balance of this Runeterra. He is at peace with himself and the world. Too much at peace. He talks too much. But he is a good friend. We sometimes look at gems in the caverns."

Blade3324

08-28-2012

((YES WE HAVE A MALPHITE!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! ;W;

Welcome to the forums and good luck. You could never really tell of Malphites personality so I'm hoping to see how you portray the dude ))

AskBloodWizard

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mal View Post
"We are...alike in many ways. We talked of this some time ago. Taric uses magics that do not harm the balance of this Runeterra. He is at peace with himself and the world. Too much at peace. He talks too much. But he is a good friend. We sometimes look at gems in the caverns."
(( The proper response is: Taric is truly outrageous, he is truly, truly... truly outrageous. ))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

James Corvus wanders through the garden. Seeing Malphite, he approaches "Greetings, Shard of the Monolith. I have always wondered something about you. What was your homeworld like?"

Captain Amatea

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James Corvus wanders through the garden. Seeing Malphite, he approaches "Greetings, Shard of the Monolith. I have always wondered something about you. What was your homeworld like?"
It takes Malphite nearly half an hour to formulate an answer. Slowly, he answers.

"The Monolith is a place of absolute peace, not like anywhere on Runeterra. My people were one entity. No dissent, no quarrel, no aspirations beyond what was good for the whole. Living for the collective there, we had no concept of individuality. You may find this frightening. Your society embraces freedom. But that was home. We...I lived among the rocks. It was very quiet, save for our song which resonated through the landscape. We all knew what the other was thinking, if there was need to think at all. I know it will be impossible to achieve this in Runeterra. But I will try."

Razie

08-28-2012

How are you unable to be stopped when you use your "Ultimate" on the fields Monolith?

~Razmig