Trolls in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...... Were all Human and were all *******s.

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

I also like how many walls are being thrown around at each other.

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
i question ANYTHING that hasn't been proven.
gravity: been proven.
our universe: been proven.
aliens: have been proven (though they weren't multi organisms).
God: hasn't been proven.
humans can travel at the speed of light: hasn't been proven.
At least I'm not like you and believe everything i read.

In a way "God" has been proven, though not to us it seems. Perhaps it was an ET race that came down and we believed they were God(s). It wouldn't be the first or last time any of us misinterpreted things.

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachidanada View Post
BECAUSE

white people actually are better than everyone *jews are tied* so it is racist. yep. whites and jews. we kick ass and we adapt. + theirs the whole jewish jesus thing goin on + it can be nulified by having your tongue a certain way + it canbe nullified by having one toe up and one toe down + dinosaur bones.

Hitler thought differently.

Let Me Eat You

08-27-2012

Quote:
i question ANYTHING that hasn't been proven.
gravity: been proven.
our universe: been proven.
aliens: have been proven (though they weren't multi organisms).
God: hasn't been proven.
humans can travel at the speed of light: hasn't been proven.
At least I'm not like you and believe everything i read.
gravity hasnt been proven "friend"
it's only a theory.
You once again proved yourself to be stupid c:

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
gravity hasnt been proven "friend"
it's only a theory.
You once again proved yourself to be stupid c:
Well for one, its a proven fact that if I drop something it will fall unless other factors make it not.

If you went to other planets that object would fall at different rates unless other factors prevent it from doing such.

If you went into space and threw an object it would probably move in the direction you threw it only arching when gravity from other objects get a hold of it.

If I was walking around and tripped on something, 10 times out of 10(unless other factors are involved.) I am going to fall in the direction of down.

If you shoot a gun, chances are the bullet will travel for a while until it runs out of the speed needed to travel in that line and then it will fall towards down. Unless you fired it while doing a hand stand then in that case it would fall up from you in a weird way.

If you wanted to prove that god exists, you could base your facts on hearsay evidence. I'm not saying god exists or doesn't.. in away he/she/it does since so many people believe.

Sure you can say some cave drawings and ancestors share of god(s) influencing them. Chances are they were misinterpreted. Who knows maybe those cave drawings were just stories like we write now but in ways for them to share. Also since I'm on this subject, how come the mesoamerican's worshiped grey skinned gods. One thing that is proven on that matter is that Humans at least will base their observations on the technology they currently know.

Native Americans would tell stories of giant woven baskets descending from the heavens.

(I forget if this was in central america or south america but..) An ancient culture there would talk about giant turtles flying around. THEY have carvings made of various materials based off of that.

Or in Ancient Greece, Beings would descend in Chariots. (One of the highest tech we know of that they used to get around.)

As for races, we all have Human in us, whether we changed our skin colors based on our environments or Hybrid/other influence we are all Human at our base. That's what I don't get about these types of arguments. Black people Enslaved black people too. White people enslaved White people too. In fact I bet every different colored skinned human culture has at one point or another enslaved/massacred another. That's just how it is. People really need to get over all of these pointless phrases like "White Power, Black Power..ext."

If you are really but hurt from "offensive" things like that, you might as well rip out your eyes and live the rest of your lives in a dark room. Grow a back bone, go out side and just focus on things that make your life more interesting. If you don't like something fine, move on with your life.

Killua Walker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
In a way "God" has been proven, though not to us it seems. Perhaps it was an ET race that came down and we believed they were God(s). It wouldn't be the first or last time any of us misinterpreted things.
If ETs came down and we thought they were god and they weren't then God hasn't been proven. personally i believe most older people find God because they have lost there way and they find God as a light a reach to it hoping to claim there life back.

Killua Walker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
Well for one, its a proven fact that if I drop something it will fall unless other factors make it not.

If you went to other planets that object would fall at different rates unless other factors prevent it from doing such.

If you went into space and threw an object it would probably move in the direction you threw it only arching when gravity from other objects get a hold of it.

If I was walking around and tripped on something, 10 times out of 10(unless other factors are involved.) I am going to fall in the direction of down.

If you shoot a gun, chances are the bullet will travel for a while until it runs out of the speed needed to travel in that line and then it will fall towards down. Unless you fired it while doing a hand stand then in that case it would fall up from you in a weird way.

If you wanted to prove that god exists, you could base your facts on hearsay evidence. I'm not saying god exists or doesn't.. in away he/she/it does since so many people believe.

Sure you can say some cave drawings and ancestors share of god(s) influencing them. Chances are they were misinterpreted. Who knows maybe those cave drawings were just stories like we write now but in ways for them to share. Also since I'm on this subject, how come the mesoamerican's worshiped grey skinned gods. One thing that is proven on that matter is that Humans at least will base their observations on the technology they currently know.

Native Americans would tell stories of giant woven baskets descending from the heavens.

(I forget if this was in central america or south america but..) An ancient culture there would talk about giant turtles flying around. THEY have carvings made of various materials based off of that.

Or in Ancient Greece, Beings would descend in Chariots. (One of the highest tech we know of that they used to get around.)

As for races, we all have Human in us, whether we changed our skin colors based on our environments or Hybrid/other influence we are all Human at our base. That's what I don't get about these types of arguments. Black people Enslaved black people too. White people enslaved White people too. In fact I bet every different colored skinned human culture has at one point or another enslaved/massacred another. That's just how it is. People really need to get over all of these pointless phrases like "White Power, Black Power..ext."

If you are really but hurt from "offensive" things like that, you might as well rip out your eyes and live the rest of your lives in a dark room. Grow a back bone, go out side and just focus on things that make your life more interesting. If you don't like something fine, move on with your life.
LOL! I like you, you have the brain power to use common knowledge to your advantage.
the piont of the matter is like you said, there is something keeping us on this earth. if there was no such thing as "gravity" then when we jump for the stars we may actually touch 1 (like thats possible, you'd probably just burn for it).

basic grade 9 science states; anyone that's goes into space must be aware of microgravity. microgravity is little to no gravity, people who experience long periods in microgravity often time's be weaker then the average human being since they do not have to fight the everyday effects of gravity making there heart, muscles, bladder, ECT weaker presenting problems when people come down to earth and experience gravity again.

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

Quote:
LOL! I like you, you have the brain power to use common knowledge to your advantage.
the piont of the matter is like you said, there is something keeping us on this earth. if there was no such thing as "gravity" then when we jump for the stars we may actually touch 1 (like thats possible, you'd probably just burn for it).

basic grade 9 science states; anyone that's goes into space must be aware of microgravity. microgravity is little to no gravity, people who experience long periods in microgravity often time's be weaker then the average human being since they do not have to fight the everyday effects of gravity making there heart, muscles, bladder, ECT weaker presenting problems when people come down to earth and experience gravity again.

Why thank you, I was bored at school half paying attention to some professor talking about something between umms.. And decided to just randomly put what I was thinking.

But yeah, over the years I've grown tired of hearing the same ol racial arguments. From reading/hearing about something Jessie Jackson said to the lowly forum trolls hiding under their parents bridge. Were all part of the Human race, we act tough even though it seems most of us are built with tears.

Killua Walker

08-27-2012

Quote:
Why thank you, I was bored at school half paying attention to some professor talking about something between umms.. And decided to just randomly put what I was thinking.

But yeah, over the years I've grown tired of hearing the same ol racial arguments. From reading/hearing about something Jessie Jackson said to the lowly forum trolls hiding under their parents bridge. Were all part of the Human race, we act tough even though it seems most of us are built with tears.
"Were all part of the Human race, we act tough even though it seems most of us are built with tears." **** you speak the truth I LOVE PEOPLE WHO GO BY FACT NOT THOUGHT.

i added you on lol we should play sometime