The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

08-24-2012

Fellow player-designers! UMC #11's subscription is now open, feel free to drop by and join in the fun!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2509567

jtimberlake

08-24-2012

[QUOTE=RiotAmes;27769973]Welcome to the Champion Concepts forum! This forum is a creative outlet for the many talented summoners who wish to flex their skills and have other summoners provide feedback. The goal should not be to have Riot take your idea and put it into the game. The goal is to grow your own ability to design within the creative space that is the League of Legends.

What you'll find here is a community thriving on constructive feedback and personal drive to improve. You'll see a wide range of champion concepts posted by your fellow summoners here. By all means, step in and provide your thoughts on the concepts of others in a helpful way. When you have your own concept, you'll find that the goodwill you create in doing so will inspire others to help you as well.

A popular trend is to post quality feedback, and then request that the original poster also provides feedback for one of your own! I strongly recommend providing reviews- you'll find that by analyzing other concepts, you'll learn what works and what doesn't and become better at creating concepts yourself.

A few of your fellow summoners have been working to create impressive resources aimed at building and growing the community's skills. Here's a few to get you started:

How to Review a Champion - by Jaykoboy
A very helpful guide on how to assist others- and earn their help and respect in the process.

ive gotten basically no feedback on mine (the key word is Cerius) plz look it up
no feedback

jtimberlake

08-24-2012

i need the feedback on abilities

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

I don't actually review very often...I have a tendency to come off as deriding and rude. But if you ask on my thread, maybe someone will review it for you!

Gradunk

08-26-2012

i know what it's like jaykoboy. i often write a review and sound like i'm being offensive or rude. but before i submit any post, i look it over to find those rude comments so i can reword them in a way that gets the point across, however negative it may be, in a pleasant manner.

the reason i came onto this thread is to state my disappointment at the community. my latest and most popular thread (vailon, winters fury http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1115352) just broke the 1000 view limit, and if i ignore the posts that I have made, has 15 comments. 0.015% comment to view ratio? that just unacceptable. if you look at a thread, generally it means you're interested doesn't it? if you're interested, why not spend the little time it takes to DO A BLOODY REVIEW! post something i don't care, just as long as that % goes way up. not so my champ gets the attention, but so people actually feel like their ideas matter. every one of the 15 posts are review exchanges/people i know. that's the saddest part.

NJ Gamer

08-26-2012

Quote:
This forum is a creative outlet for the many talented summoners who wish to flex their skills and have other summoners provide feedback. The goal should not be to have Riot take your idea and put it into the game.
ummmm
the people on this game are so critcal though.
So what really is the point of this forum?
i'm confused.
Also, Riot says they are open to ideas yet the above seems to contradict this.
I'm confused.

ploki122

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gamer View Post
ummmm
the people on this game are so critcal though.
So what really is the point of this forum?
Well... exactly like he said, to express our inner artist and create concepts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gamer View Post
i'm confused.
Also, Riot says they are open to ideas yet the above seems to contradict this.
I'm confused.
There is a difference between being open to ideas and asking to the community to develop champions without saying that they will most probably won't be taken into the game... This forum is actually used as a source of inspiration, but they still don't port the champions...

Askelon

08-27-2012

Can someone review my champion heres the thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=crackles

AlexBravo01

Recruiter

08-27-2012

very good

The Blawnzed Elf

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakoniic View Post
Dear Riot, I am a big fan of Tristana. She was the first champion I used when I first started playing this game. After doing very poorly with her, I found new champions that met my play style. Once I mastered champion skills, builds, masteries, and runes I've become quite the LoL player. Today I wanted to try Tristana again, and finally noticed that her W, E, and R skill are ability power reliant. Trying to find the right build is difficult, and, is very tough buying ability power items when her cool downs take too long and all you have left are your basic attacks. I was wondering Riot if you guys can change her skills to attack damage rather than magic damage. This would allow an easier build, and maybe more players would use her more, I know I would.
Her W gives her a massive attack speed boost.
build ad/as