If Lulu is Cheesecake teir on dominion, why is Orianna trash tier?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeanieYuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

I like playing Lulu on Dominion. She's a great support on dominion, but her skills allow her to be a competent duelist.

Orianna has a very similar kit to Lulu. Great supporting capabilities, yet still a good duelist. Why is Lulu so good, while Orianna is considered so bad? the Tanky MPen build is amazing on her, and while I understand that Lulu is more relibale, and can do Orianna's job better, I don't understand why she's so low on the tier lists.

Phourc

08-26-2012

Orianna's very squishy (I believe her ball-shield stats came right ouf her base last I checked), and relies on harassing from max range - lulu, conversely has hard CC and that absolutely bull**** ult.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieYuss View Post
I like playing Lulu on Dominion. She's a great support on dominion, but her skills allow her to be a competent duelist.

Orianna has a very similar kit to Lulu. Great supporting capabilities, yet still a good duelist. Why is Lulu so good, while Orianna is considered so bad? the Tanky MPen build is amazing on her, and while I understand that Lulu is more relibale, and can do Orianna's job better, I don't understand why she's so low on the tier lists.
i'd say Orianna is a lot better than what people give her credit for. her W is amazing in a team fight and her Ulti just screws with people.

problem is, it's very very easy to be bad with Orianna. it's pretty easy to be competent with Lulu.

Wrathofrecca

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx View Post
i'd say Orianna is a lot better than what people give her credit for. her W is amazing in a team fight and her Ulti just screws with people.

problem is, it's very very easy to be bad with Orianna. it's pretty easy to be competent with Lulu.
this