Diana will be restricted for NA Regionals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxy Destiny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Will the livestream be in HD?

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
I really wish you could include the patch next week and just unable Rengar too.
Otherwise we'll see Gragas/Alistar/Corki/Graves Every single game and it's going to be boring.

On the other note, since Season 2 championship is in October, on which patch are they going to play ? Still Diana or a new one ?
Regi said zyra patch

Polaritie

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranhei View Post
Regi said zyra patch
Wait, so the next tournament would be on an older patch? How does that make any sense?

Of course, if they do that, I'm wondering if that will improve or worsen the odds of naked lady mid.

Yohan Leafheart

08-25-2012

I really hope they release the last patch 3 weeks before the finals and use it

DJANGO UNCHAINED

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
I really wish you could include the patch next week and just unable Rengar too.
Otherwise we'll see Gragas/Alistar/Corki/Graves Every single game and it's going to be boring.

On the other note, since Season 2 championship is in October, on which patch are they going to play ? Still Diana or a new one ?
You have to realize that these pro teams practiced for a very long time with specific teamcomps including Gragas/Alistar/Corki/Graves.

Simply, it would be unfair in a competitive environment to roll out these nerfs right on the heels of a big tournament, which is the regionals.

Of course, they will have ample time to practice new champs/teamcomps after regionals.

So good decision by Riot.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

08-26-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKLTact View Post
As someone who has just recently started watching tournament-level play, I'm not entirely sure what "restricted" means. Does this mean no teams may play her, or she may only be used some set number of times? Could someone please explain this to me?
She is unavailable entirely.

3nFamuS

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
She is unavailable entirely.
Phreak I WUB U <33333333333333333

SupremeBeam

08-26-2012

It's great that you don't actually hot fix her so she isn't toxic to the games she's in now. It take's literally no skill to be unstoppable with this champion. And i think it's funny that the "pro's" don't have to deal with a clearly broken champ, while the rest of the community gets 2 weeks of one sided games where Diana will carry regardless...

ElementzPRO

08-26-2012

Thank you Riot. Some people here may not remember last year when Vlad was picked/banned every single game which limited potential bans.

Borrgoff

08-26-2012

And how about throwing in a hotfix for the rest of us, I really don't feel like playing against op champs while waiting for the patch, even though I will still win. Just takes more work and headache.