WTF did they do to teemo?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2010

basically you carried people with teemo to high enough elo.

at that point people who play at that level know that teemo is like a bubble. POP hes gone.

Play even higher and you'll see people buy oracles to kill your shrooms.

The only recent teemo changes I can recall are his passive getting + attack speed, his move quick not being disabled by minions, and his poison DoT affecting the target as soon as its applied....all buffs.

Oh, and manamune. Works well to help his mana problems if you're going AD and still want shroom spam.

Mrilly

09-11-2010

For some reason physical carries feel much stronger. I was playing Shen. I had 300 armor, 200 MR, and 20 leviathan stacks. And Miss Fortune outright pimpslapped me. I had thornmail too, so I thought I stood a decent chance. But even when I'm returning more damage than I'm taking. 35% return when I'm only taking 21% damage, which ought to be 1.67x damage received. To a squishy carry.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-11-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLeD View Post
You went up an ELO level. Welcome to level 2.
^

Teemo hasn't changed - he's always been very weak. You're just now seeing why

PowerSmoker

09-11-2010

teemo is powerful @ the right hands .. just cause u killed 2 people , doesn't mean u can go around acting tuff ..

its down hill from there .. make sure u build him right .. DPS .

Phage , last whisper ,, Vampric scepter , Zeal , infinity's edge ,

SpaNNerZ

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudChute View Post
been using the same items
Theres your issue right there, I'm gunna have to get someone out on tuesday to look at it.