Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

I do have stun bullets handy, but no gun. Miss Fortune has guns.

OdainMorll

08-24-2012

Hello again, Miss Fortune.

I have another inquiry if you wouldn't mind answering:

Since the beginning of this week of which you are on 'Free Rotation' I've noticed that uhm...well...your 'Ultimate' is normally always poorly used...which is not your own fault at all, of course.

How well is this ability used when you are /not/ on the weekly rotation? I don't actually see you summoned that often and would like to know from the best person I could ask.

Ask Fortune

08-24-2012

Just wait until you get a bounty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Hello again, Miss Fortune.

I have another inquiry if you wouldn't mind answering:

Since the beginning of this week of which you are on 'Free Rotation' I've noticed that uhm...well...your 'Ultimate' is normally always poorly used...which is not your own fault at all, of course.

How well is this ability used when you are /not/ on the weekly rotation? I don't actually see you summoned that often and would like to know from the best person I could ask.
I don't want to call any situation "pooly" used, because... like, say the match is an hour in. Then, fine, popping my "ultimate" on one opponent is silly. By basic shots do just as much damage. But early on? I remember meeting Akali in the jungle, and my ultimate to her face is the only thing that got me the win. So I dunno, pretty situational. But in general, you should only pop my ult in team fights, or to clear a minion wave. It's really useful if you need to recall to buy some gear, and the opposing lane guys are still trying to push. Nuking the wave should buy you some time. *tips hat*

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

They'll never get a bounty on me. I was wearing the skin of another felon....but that is another matter entirely.

Geokhan

08-24-2012

Wearing the skin.....Geokhan lights a match.

Dojel

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
They'll never get a bounty on me. I was wearing the skin of another felon....but that is another matter entirely.
1000 gold if he shuts up...

UrgotFantasy

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Wearing the skin.....Geokhan lights a match.
*makes hannibal lector noises*

Geokhan

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*makes hannibal lector noises*

Puts lit match in Mboy's eye.

UrgotFantasy

08-24-2012

Ow.

Dear Morgana

08-25-2012

Quote:
"Sure, just more inland. Not near the docks." Sarah answered, before looking at Morgana curiously. "...why?"
Morgana pauses a moment, then sheepishly procures a wicker basket from...somewhere. She holds it out awkwardly to Sarah.

"Surprise."

She says in the most defeated, saddest tone she can muster.

"I wanted to have a picnic with you...but I couldn't exactly, find the parks."

She gestures to her bag.

"I've...never been on a picnic before, but I think it's all here."