Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

08-24-2012

Dear Diana,

Even Leona shows a bit of skin -- or at least shape -- in her armor. Why don't you? Do you have a boil on your butt or something?

Evelynn

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Skirt boy = Pantheon
Anyway if you want to kill Leona, on what other way may I help you?
I won't comment on him.
I wish to kill her in my own way, so your help is not necessary when it comes to the Maiden of the Sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
A Mega Inferno bomb is a high-gauge explosive used by a certain Hexplosives engineer on the fields of justice. Limited by the field's magic, it does a lot of damage, but isn't the most deadly of devices. However...I have access to a variety of unlimited Mega Inferno Bombs, several with enough improvements made on them to destroy half of Demacia. I believe one would be enough to smite Leona; however, I'll let you aim them.
.. while that sounds.. interesting, I would much rather kill Leona in a less cowardly manner. Besides, it would be too quick a death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Diana,

I have been asked by a former colleague of mine to act as Master of Ceremonies and a combatant in a rather large unarmed fighting tournament. One of the jobs of the MC for these kinds of things is to collect people that would be extraordinary combatants. I don't know if the 500 thousand gold cash prize would mean anything to you, but I extend the offer nonetheless. If you wish to join us, please sign up at the Underdome.

-Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
I will consider it, but not for the gold.

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Dianna,

I had info that your armor can amplify my powers! So CAN YOU GET ME SOME OF YOU MOON GEAR IN YORDLE SIZE?

~ Veigar
I don't think I can help you with that. Mount Targon is not known for their fashion sense for yordles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarashinkirou View Post
Of course not, but if you want a special head I'll do that for the last one. He turns to leave coming back much later dropping a few heads on the ground. That makes four. It's a good thing that parrot made so many follow that faith. What fools saying the sun shall protect them as I end their miserable lives. He looks to the heads. Where is your sun now?
Remains rather quiet as more Solari heads are being rolled to her feet.. somewhat morbid, really. This man seemed quite efficient when it came to such matters. She shook her head.

I hope you asked them that when they were able to breathe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Diana,

Even Leona shows a bit of skin -- or at least shape -- in her armor. Why don't you? Do you have a boil on your butt or something?

Evelynn
Perhaps get your eyes checked - the Lunari armor is fashioned in the same shape as the Solari armor. Even so, showing one's figure is the least of my worries.

If you want such a thing, I point you to the alternative means of clothing that some choose to summon me in. That should show ample skin enough.

Unexisted

08-24-2012

Diana,what do you do in the morning when Sun is bright? What do you cook?what do you eat in the morning. What's your favorite dish? You should try some mooncake with leona some time,when the moon is round and bright with many star on the dark night sky. Sitting together eating mooncakes and with some warm tea,enjoy the pretty night sky and the night wind.ahhh,best time spending with best friends.....we usually talk and joking around while eating and enjoy the night sky.

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Diana,what do you do in the morning when Sun is bright? What do you cook?what do you eat in the morning. What's your favorite dish? You should try some mooncake with leona some time,when the moon is round and bright with many star on the dark night sky. Sitting together eating mooncakes and with some warm tea,enjoy the pretty night sky and the night wind.ahhh,best time spending with best friends.....we usually talk and joking around while eating and enjoy the night sky.
Why would I want to do that with Leona. She and I are no longer.. friends.

AskKarthus

08-24-2012

Diana, who is the opponent you most hate fighting in the league?

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Diana, who is the opponent you most hate fighting in the league?
The Gravedigger is rather bothersome in the beginning of the match, but later I would have to say anyone who is able to flexibly dodge my skills.. or simply just counter my follow up attacks.

Jax comes to mind, in this case, as does Galio.

Snowy Poro

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
((Okay.. you deserve this.. FALLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOONNNNNN PAWNNNNNNNNNCH!))

Snowy Poro

08-24-2012

*Knock Knock* Leona rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She supposed she should show Diana she was alright now..

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
*Knock Knock* Leona rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She supposed she should show Diana she was alright now..
Grumbles about people annoying her at the worst of times (which is most of the time), striding over to pull the door open..

Only to forcibly stop herself from slamming it back shut.