Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

08-24-2012

Diana,

What is your personal view on an ideal world? I'd like to ask as to give more...perspective on your views.

Razie

08-24-2012

Heh, go to my world and you would be worshiped like a queen. That must be a great honor, to represent the moon and all it brings to the world.

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

Diana,

I have come up with a diabolical plot to destroy Leona. Ever heard of a Mega Inferno Bomb...?

-Jay

Ask Mad Chemist

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
What can you offer?
Sorry for the late response, I had to attend some business and make sure my business partner didnít die out of stupidity...Anyway depending on how do you want to deal with this, I could offer you from stealth potions to some Neurotoxic poison.
so you tell me want do you want and I make sure you get it in order to deal with that pest.
Also skirt boy seems rather depressed did that had anything to do with you?

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Diana,

What is your personal view on an ideal world? I'd like to ask as to give more...perspective on your views.
Where the Sun does not beat down its dominance, and where there are no Solari acolytes to spread their obnoxious lies. In a perfect world, there would be an equality, but the fact that the world believes the Sun to be more important than the Moon shows just how ignorant everyone is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Heh, go to my world and you would be worshiped like a queen. That must be a great honor, to represent the moon and all it brings to the world.
It is an honor, but I do not wish to be worshipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Diana,

I have come up with a diabolical plot to destroy Leona. Ever heard of a Mega Inferno Bomb...?

-Jay
I have not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Sorry for the late response, I had to attend some business and make sure my business partner didnít die out of stupidity...Anyway depending on how do you want to deal with this, I could offer you from stealth potions to some Neurotoxic poison.
so you tell me want do you want and I make sure you get it in order to deal with that pest.
Also skirt boy seems rather depressed did that had anything to do with you?
Why would I want those potions?
Skirt boy?

Ask Mad Chemist

08-24-2012

Skirt boy = Pantheon
Anyway if you want to kill Leona, on what other way may I help you?

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

A Mega Inferno bomb is a high-gauge explosive used by a certain Hexplosives engineer on the fields of justice. Limited by the field's magic, it does a lot of damage, but isn't the most deadly of devices. However...I have access to a variety of unlimited Mega Inferno Bombs, several with enough improvements made on them to destroy half of Demacia. I believe one would be enough to smite Leona; however, I'll let you aim them.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-24-2012

Diana,

I have been asked by a former colleague of mine to act as Master of Ceremonies and a combatant in a rather large unarmed fighting tournament. One of the jobs of the MC for these kinds of things is to collect people that would be extraordinary combatants. I don't know if the 500 thousand gold cash prize would mean anything to you, but I extend the offer nonetheless. If you wish to join us, please sign up at the Underdome.

-Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

PuniMage

08-24-2012

Dianna,

I had info that your armor can amplify my powers! So CAN YOU GET ME SOME OF YOU MOON GEAR IN YORDLE SIZE?

~ Veigar

IS141f1f201a7308

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Drops it immediately.

What, no ribbon?
Of course not, but if you want a special head I'll do that for the last one. He turns to leave coming back much later dropping a few heads on the ground. That makes four. It's a good thing that parrot made so many follow that faith. What fools saying the sun shall protect them as I end their miserable lives. He looks to the heads. Where is your sun now?