And they ban my accounts..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evrydayimshacoin

08-23-2012

I'm finding that the more and more I play this game the more I realize how ridiculous this Tribunal system is. I used to support Riot. I used to buy Riot points. I used to enjoy play League. Heck I don't even mind that Riot decided to steal my money from my old account.

But when things like this happen, I draw the line. How in the world do you justify banning a normal player with people like this running the reports/Tribunal. Whether or not this persons words were true (which I doubt they are, as it merely seems as an immature out lash) he has lasted in the game for over 900+ played games. He even got his teammate (Teemo) to get in on the fun. Anyways I did the correct thing and reported him but it's a useless gesture as the Tribunal doesn't show post-game chat. Luckily I can capture it.

Warning: Foul language

Mokkun

08-23-2012

Take your screen capture, and email it directly to player support. You're right that Tribunal can't see it, but there are other ways to report.

FallenInfinity

08-23-2012

Please remove the screencap as you can get in trouble for calling out players on the forum.

Simply submit it with a ticket to support (oh look, convenient link) and explain what happened.

As with many, many, many other people saying these types of things, they are disregardable (I don't think that's actually a word, but you know what I mean), and very reportable. Since pre/post game chat has not been implemented in the report system yet, the screenshot you have is perfect proof to send to Riot.

Also note, that those 2 reports likely won't mean anything against you (if you were innocent), unless you deserved being reported for toxic behavior, of course.

Evrydayimshacoin

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenInfinity View Post
Please remove the screencap as you can get in trouble for calling out players on the forum.

Simply submit it with a ticket to support (oh look, convenient link) and explain what happened.

As with many, many, many other people saying these types of things, they are disregardable (I don't think that's actually a word, but you know what I mean), and very reportable. Since pre/post game chat has not been implemented in the report system yet, the screenshot you have is perfect proof to send to Riot.

Also note, that those 2 reports likely won't mean anything against you (if you were innocent), unless you deserved being reported for toxic behavior, of course.
Sorry a player that has plagued this game for over 1000 games (including ranked) deserves this infamy. If you don't believe so take your opinions elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing the respectable taking the fall because of the majority.

meheal

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evrydayimshacoin View Post
Sorry a player that has plagued this game for over 1000 games (including ranked) deserves this infamy. If you don't believe so take your opinions elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing the respectable taking the fall because of the majority.
It's called following the rules. It is obvious that guy is a complete jerk, but follow the rules that are set and keep yourself out of trouble. Not even sure why you even responded to any of his chat. You do know when people rage they are looking for a response for some attention.

Try not to attack posters that are trying to offer decent advise. It gives a clear reflection of what your behavior may detail within games which reduces your credibility when you come seeking counsel.

Evrydayimshacoin

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater951 View Post
It's called following the rules. It is obvious that guy is a complete jerk, but follow the rules that are set and keep yourself out of trouble. Not even sure why you even responded to any of his chat. You do know when people rage they are looking for a response for some attention.

Try not to attack posters that are trying to offer decent advise. It gives a clear reflection of what your behavior may detail within games which reduces your credibility when you come seeking counsel.
It seems everyone thinks that I am some sort of uneducated being or something. I knew what I was doing when I posted this. I'm not trying to cause conflict with anyone here. You all just want to make it seem like I'm the wrongdoer here and that there was something I had to do in order to initiate such behavior. Truth is some people are just angry and want to START conflict. I'm sure you've seen it in your games.Yes I responded, but it doesn't mean he should have. When I am attacked by these people and I end up with the ban, I draw the line. Sometimes breaking a rule in a case as major as this (in my opinion, and it seems the others as well) should be merited, because these are the 'toxic' players.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evrydayimshacoin View Post
It seems everyone thinks that I am some sort of uneducated being or something. I knew what I was doing when I posted this.
The forum rules prohibit "name and shame", regardless of the behavior of the accused. Take it down, send it to Riot and be done with it. No one here can help you and you are more likely to get in trouble than get what you want.

Lemming Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryOak PwnsYou View Post
Why do we follow the name and shame rule. Honestly, who here thinks that Echobar and Frankenwhatever the hell his name is, shouldn't be brought to light?
Photoshop is easy to use.

MCerberus

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryOak PwnsYou View Post
Why do we follow the name and shame rule. Honestly, who here thinks that Echobar and Frankenwhatever the hell his name is, shouldn't be brought to light?
Leads to shouting contests where people just use BS, incomplete and out of context stuff, and personal attacks bogging down everything.