Power Mac G5

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chazgraybar

09-10-2010

I was invited to install the beta and test it out. Only problem is, is that it is not compatible with Power Mac G5. I take it the game is being developed for Intel based macs? If that is the case, after the release for the Intel based macs, will there be another development for the older macs? I have also noticed that adobe air is not supported on the G5's, could that be the main issue?

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

09-11-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazgraybar View Post
I was invited to install the beta and test it out. Only problem is, is that it is not compatible with Power Mac G5. I take it the game is being developed for Intel based macs? If that is the case, after the release for the Intel based macs, will there be another development for the older macs? I have also noticed that adobe air is not supported on the G5's, could that be the main issue?
Unfortunately we can only support Intel Macs

There are a few issues with the older Macs that we can't get around, including Adobe Air not being supported.

Raifujin

09-11-2010

oh man

I have G5, that means i have to stick with my windows

Chazgraybar

09-11-2010

Well, I thank you for the invite to the beta testing then. Unfortunately I will not be able to help with the testing with my current mac. Good luck with getting it running on mac, I will have to stick with my pc, at least until I get my mac upgraded.

Dayn

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazgraybar View Post
Well, I thank you for the invite to the beta testing then. Unfortunately I will not be able to help with the testing with my current mac. Good luck with getting it running on mac, I will have to stick with my pc, at least until I get my mac upgraded.
sorry to hear that. Glad you have a PC to play on though. Send me an invite for a game some time (Dayn).