Some issues before game starts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GermanExpress

09-11-2010

Hi, well here are just some minor things I experienced when launching the game. If someone knows how to change it, even better...

1. When you click on play, the launcher doesn't disappear, it's only minimizing, which is kinda weird because when u stop playing, you have to close the game like twice.

2. Also once your launcher is in the background, it's doesn't pop in the foreground after simply clicking on the LoL icon in the doc.

3. When in the summonder profile menu, the game isn't entirely full screen, therefor my doc was always blocking the botton of the menu and for example I couldn't click on "Start practice game" because it was simply behind another programm. I changed settings so that the doc automatically disappears, but having to do this is definitely not ideal.

Also, as the game isn't full screen in summoner profile, you can still see the top taskbar (grey apple bar with time etc.), which is actually ok, but it cuts a little at the bottom, which means u can only see half of your chat bar. I tried to arrange it, but it always changes your side measures as well while doing this, so I couldn't get the game to be fitting the screen perfectly

Well that's it, maybe it helps to make the launch a little smoother

wotabc

Producer

09-11-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the feedback! Can you post screenshots of the game not being full screen in summoner profile. I think I know what you mean, but images help a lot with this kind of stuff.

GermanExpress

09-11-2010

Ya no problem, well the first one shows the problem with the Doc. The second one the cut bottom even without the Doc. And the third one, what happens if u try to adjust the window. In all three you see the top bar, which is no problem actually, if there would be the bottom cut.

P.S And well if u could make the LoL icon bounce in the doc, that would be really nice^^