Not enough mastery pages

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elladril

08-22-2012

Please go back to 20 mastery pages. I like to play normals where there's only 10 seconds of free time to set your masteries before the game starts, and it would be really nice to have all my pages just available without having to constantly try to set them in a huge hurry.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

08-23-2012
1 of 10 Riot Posts

I will take this under consideration. Since most likely I will be the one to make this happen.

LuleNZ

08-23-2012

I would love more Mastery pages.

Hello Darkness

08-23-2012

<3 Kiddington. I like experimenting with my mastery pages, so at least 15 if 20 isn't possible for some reason.

Valkiden

08-23-2012

bump, i definitely find that while the current ten cover the variety of roles, for characters with unique mechanics (ryze), mana/manaless champs for each role, and the variability of masteries for jungling, their just are not enough pages...

KevinDelMarr

08-23-2012

If you look at my Udyr mastery page, please don't take it seriously. It's my "change to whatever I need atm" page

MoonheadD2

08-23-2012

I would actually really love this change and even be willing to pay some RP for more mastery pages (something around the price of a new champion for 5 pages). Something similar to how Rune pages are available.

AbyssionKnight

08-23-2012

This isn't really a necessary change, but I think it's one that makes sense. There should be as many mastery pages as there are rune pages.

Or, if Riot wants to get more technical and more money hungry, they could make it that you have 10 mastery pages, and don't get more, until you have over 10 rune pages. i.e. 20 rune pages = 20 mastery pages, 15rp = 15mp etc. Definitely the worse option for us players, but you never know. :x

cheezzyy

08-23-2012

This would be great. Every time I go to play a champ I haven't played in 2 weeks I have to redo Masteries and this would fix it most likely.

godfatherlc

08-23-2012

I would love to have 20 mastery pages, it would make things so much easier and it would be nice to not have to constantly change a mastery page for a champ each time I try a new champ out just cause I don't have an extra page to use, I'd even gladly pay RP if I had too.

12345 ... 6