Account suspended for reporting too much? This is a new one...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-22-2012
7 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatera View Post
I've reported three times (give or take 1 I forget) since I've started playing about a month ago, still got suspended anyway. I guess that's too high too huh?
I'm a bit confused. You've played 2200 games and reported over 2000 players. This all happened in a month?

Futonlol

08-22-2012

No reason to report anyone, no reason to communicate at all. Banned for reporting to much... joke.

Wardaholic

08-22-2012

I got 4 accounts and only one of them got banned, your statistics are pure trash considering that I've used the same judgement reporting player on each and every one of them, you tell us that our judgement was wrong, still...that's not only insulting, but is false above all.

KarthýsBot

08-22-2012

GET ****ED

GG

<3 Valve ... <3 Dota 2

On a serious note If you are reporting alot you probably are falsely doing so

TheFailBus

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindair View Post
Nope what he is saying is basiclly the player who is reported are gonna be judged while the reporter is gonna be judged on either it s a punish or a pardon. That is what he is saying. So if you report someone you better be sure he is gonna be punished or you risk a 7 days ban at anytime..

Im sorry but that is simply not worth it for me.( Refer yourself to my first post if you can find it for more information)

Sindair

That's not what it says at all. Please for the love of god get some reading comprehension skills and try again.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Well ****. I report people almost every other game... Am I at risk? I dont falsely report, but I do take a very strict no tolerance view of reporting...

EDIT: No profanity here, just said c.rap

Alyran

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I'm a bit confused. You've played 2200 games and reported over 2000 players. This all happened in a month?
Holy balls. That's a lot of reports.

Plixx

08-22-2012

Tribunal is tough. Don't report people for nothing (or threaten to report as means of bullying), and don't act like a jerk to people and you won't get banned. God Riot is so unreasonable.

~2000 games played and never even a warning...I'm so scared to play this game for fear of being banned!

JammkuAtYoutube

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melever View Post
But you're playing Talon Support. And from the looks of it, against your team's wishes. Your team expressed their disbelief in you, and your only response is, "We're winning." and a report for negative attitude. As such, I can't say I'd really want to play with you either. I would also pardon the players because it seems more like you are trolling the game, not them.
And? Talon support is awesome. It makes bot a kill-lane. The team mate up top was constantly dying, and mid was getting jungle camped, so they were furious. Also I believe the junlger died to an invade. I could check my video archives and find out exactly what went down if you want. I keep all records up to 3 months. My sponsors are still working out a court case over banning several career pro gamers for unjust reasons, and we're required to record every game in the event something like this happens.

Edit: I checked with reds over the phone / twitter / support about playing odd champions as support. It's allowed.

Go ahead and ban SivHD for playing support Hecarim while you're at it.

VeRisiMiLaR

08-22-2012

So I won't be reporting that guy in that game that spammed the n word, or that 0-23 rammus with mob boots and zeals, or that guy that said he'll shove my entrails up his something. ok.