the Blue Flame Islands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

I'm in the process of trying to run a fanfic between Bandle City and the Blue Flame Islands. The only problem is, I don't really know what the blue flame islands are..... care to help me out Lore Interns/ Riot?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
I'm in the process of trying to run a fanfic between Bandle City and the Blue Flame Islands. The only problem is, I don't really know what the blue flame islands are..... care to help me out Lore Interns/ Riot?
They're to the southeast of Bandle City into the ocean.

PhantomChaos

09-10-2010

Also the location of Bilgewater.

This should help as well:
Attachment 56616

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Basically a hierarchy of Piracy with Gangplank being on one end and Miss Fortune being on the opposite.

Arizel

09-11-2010

interesting..... what kind of goods are the islands known for? what is the extended history of the island? What are their natural resources besides unlimited tonnage of rum and artichokes?

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

i always thought rum and artichokes would be enough for any man.

Eliphas

09-11-2010

So a complete map exists of Valoran. Is there a map of all of Runeterra? Or is it kinda like the Warcraft universe, where they just add another continent somewhere when another game comes out so they can have increasingly fantastical settings?

The Valoran map has most of the champions covered, but I doubt it's all of them.

Swolegantor

09-11-2010

The only champion who comes from somewhere off the map is Olaf. He comes from the land of ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Oh and the void dudes I guess.

Rèdd

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolegantor View Post
The only champion who comes from somewhere off the map is Olaf. He comes from the land of ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Oh and the void dudes I guess.
and malphite and kayle and morgana....

turtlejay

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staplez View Post
and malphite and kayle and morgana....
And Taric