Trolls in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emfteka

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
now were switching on to the perspective of black pride. I honestly don't think you know what youre arguing against. As for the comment about abortions, thats such an invalid analogy. Why shouldn't men be able to have an opinion on it? Last time I checked, it took both parties to make a child. Its obvious theres no point arguing with you. You can tell by your previous posts that youre either too young to understand or you have a very narrow understanding of the world.
I bet youre a 13 year old mexican kk

Wrathofrecca

08-20-2012

White people weren't enslaved for a few hundred years, not even mentioning how said enslavement was done. No, you can't have pride in your race. It's just a THING you don't DO. And btw you're NOT American. We're all the rejects from Europe who couldn't cut it in the real world so we had to leave before we were evicted but it's cool, cause we left. We CHOSE to leave. It was -our- decision. Yeah, it's a little thing called history. Go enlighten yourself.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathofrecca View Post
White people weren't enslaved for a few hundred years, not even mentioning how said enslavement was done. No, you can't have pride in your race. It's just a THING you don't DO. And btw you're NOT American. We're all the rejects from Europe who couldn't cut it in the real world so we had to leave before we were evicted but it's cool, cause we left. We CHOSE to leave. It was -our- decision. Yeah, it's a little thing called history. Go enlighten yourself.
if you cant have pride in what you are, then how can you have pride period. what you're saying is you can't even have pride in your self.

personally i have pride that i'm white. If i was black id probably be proud that im black. does this mean that im going to go to and kill hundreds of black people or that hate them? No.

tempnameA623

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
this thread kind of reminds me of a thing i said in game 1 time i typed "gtfu ******" when i'm bi very hypocritical of me. Many of you are doing the same thing screaming out racist. When really the truth is our being racist your self, by screaming out racist because he has white pride in his name. Makes me think that u are in fact racist toward him because he is proud to be white.

why are blacks, gays and hispanics allowed to be proud of their race/sexual orientation but when a white wants to be they are sectioned for it? You people don't get it, if you cant use common knowledge and decency then please shut up.
Thank you! Finally somebody gets it.

And on that note....RIOT CLOSE THIS THREAD.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
I bet youre a 13 year old mexican kk
wow! I thought you were a little better then that. you're bombing on people that are resist yet you have no sympathy for calling someone a Mexican?

Stop being a ****ing hypocrite

tempnameA623

08-20-2012

Well, my point has been proven. Thank you Riot. You have elegantly illustrated the double standard by changing my summoner name. I hope (but do not expect) you to have the maturity to admit your hypocrisy and either restore my summoner name or treat similar names under the same standard.

Axil

08-20-2012

gg 2ez

oracle prodigy

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport8088 View Post
Thank you! Finally somebody gets it.

And on that note....RIOT CLOSE THIS THREAD.
probably my final post

people hate things that's are different and being a different race it different. their will always be racism so y can we accept it move on. if someone is happy to be white. good for them same with every other race.

Zlain

08-21-2012

We are American, We live in and were born here.

White Power + slogan for KKK
Black Power = slogan for Black Panthers

Either name evokes an implication of racial bias towards the opposite.

You're a sad little christian republican who knows the meaning of the phrase and used it to troll this board, because you're obviously aware that you're an ****** with a twisted view of the world due to years of bible study and getting your knuckles slapped with rulers. Your parents didn't/won't let you go to college far away unless its to one of those bible colleges that give you a degree in bull****. You also believe trickle down economics works and tax breaks for the richest people in the country = job growth. You sur are not fit to breathe.

Emfteka

08-21-2012

http://i.imgur.com/V4FSk.png

huehuehuehuehuehuheue!