Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noscere

08-18-2012

Soooooo recently I have been encountering games where the owner invites someone who plays on the enemy team or should i say doesn't play at all but just feeds the game owners team and then quits. Not really cool, not really fun. Love ARAM but would love it even more as a regular game type where this kind of custom only cheating can't happen.

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

riot makes dodgers

PootPoot Balance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Matchmaking Murderbridge ??

The Turkey Man

08-20-2012

Hello Riot And Everyone.I know this is got to do nothing with this but can you make a skin for Lee Sin. Everyone Knows Dragon Ball Z.I hope i was thinking the past day's and i was watching dragon ball z and my friend said something about lee sin, So i got idea of lee sin and dragon ball z mixed so maybe u guys can think about this its a good idea and like his Q (sonic wave) can be kamehameha.The another moves im still thinking about it Thank you Everyone i hope u like my idea and take care.

Alladas

08-21-2012

So riot you took our suggestion and made the tutorial map available for aram players why not make aram an actual game mode so we stop having 500 dodgers a game and people who just afk the whole game.

The Codyman

08-21-2012

Yeah my hope for Arams is they get into matchmaking, would make dodging have a penalty and would make it easier to que up with buddies.

Right now the only time your guaranteed to not have dodgers is if you play with rioters, and a lot of them play arams.

Void Urf

08-22-2012

cool

danman369

08-22-2012

lol riots pathetic. they spend all this time trying to make the game better when they cant even fix stupid little problems. ex. im in ranked que and an error message pops up closing my client i start up again and now i have 30 min wait time.. wtf these mental ******* cant tell when someone dodges and when the client shuts down due to an error. wat a bunch of fails

danman369

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shower Gem View Post
Hello Riot And Everyone.I know this is got to do nothing with this but can you make a skin for Lee Sin. Everyone Knows Dragon Ball Z.I hope i was thinking the past day's and i was watching dragon ball z and my friend said something about lee sin, So i got idea of lee sin and dragon ball z mixed so maybe u guys can think about this its a good idea and like his Q (sonic wave) can be kamehameha.The another moves im still thinking about it Thank you Everyone i hope u like my idea and take care.
ur a ****

michaelzorub

08-22-2012

lol such a bad game