im scared to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

08-18-2012

Losing happens. Often.

The sooner you learn to live with it the sooner you can hate yourself while sitting in queue.

Or like me, the more other games you play.

DiscworldDeath

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnalis View Post
You do sales don't you? That sounds very similar to what I was told during my sales training years ago.
I actually thought of the 16 win streak I had recently in Dominion, and didn't want to rub it in after he said he lost.

The longest loss-streak I remember is 11 games.

And no, while I do things related to technical support/customer service, I made it very clear to my employers I'm not going to do sales.

Also, there's the whole drive to get a 10 win streak in your match history

BROSEPHIROTH

08-19-2012

http://gameolosophy.com/games/action...-game-anxiety/

Applies to MOBAs too, especially if you're afraid to lose or screw up. Learn what it is, address it, play to win.

onDuBz

08-20-2012

I'm scared to play because of all the derps I get teamed with every single match that undoubtedly debilitate the team into a sack of useless.

AbsolutePK

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onDuBz View Post
I'm scared to play because of all the derps I get teamed with every single match that undoubtedly debilitate the team into a sack of useless.
Welcome to team based games.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Well usually at the end of the day i have some losses , closing one day with 0 losses was kinda like a "oh wow" effect for me.
Getting 8 matches in a row without any derps was kinda amazing.

onDuBz

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
Welcome to team based games.
I suppose.

I've played fairly successfully in PVP games like Team Fortress Classic (TFC) and Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC), but they are nothing compared to the amount of teamwork necessary in LoL. Everything rides on the cohesion and competence of every member on your team. I really enjoy this game, but I think the current state of the Dominion pub is sad. It's hard to be a solid player and do well because it seems inevitable that there will be no less than 1-3 derps who all open the game on mid or they all cap bot while the top is being blown up by the enemy team. Riot should get rid of the #1,2,3 ranking per game. It encourages less than useful behavior for a silly ribbon.

/rant off

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Ye or at least remove points for kills sins Dom isn't really bout kills anyways , keep the gold bonus just don't award any points for it.

Edit, As for today , 1 loss (1st game) rest only wins (up to 6) getting good teams with decant selection of champs each time, I get the feeling its about the time of day , its like 4:30ish am round here ( Europe) I've always had more success with teams in solo queue playing late at night somehow.