League opens up-- off screen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

minigamer911

07-18-2012

I have this problem on my older laptop there is a fix. Hit the escape button to open the options move it so you can open it and turn the window type to something else and it will recenter it. Then change it back and it is fixed for that game. You do have to do this every time this happens but it only take a couple of seconds.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the report. I've personally noticed this happening when I select a window when the League of Legends logo pops up between champion selected and moving into game. If you guys notice this happening some other way, post here to let me know please.

Mjd24

08-20-2012

You can also use a nifty little program called "ShiftWindows"
I use it when I stream

Versedian

08-20-2012

Quick work around (not a solution or fix).

Let the loading screen finish so that you are in game, then follow the steps bellow.

1) Hit Alt+Enter - This will enable (Fullscreen Mode)
2) Hit Alt+Enter Again - This will re-enable (Fullscreen Borderless).

This will reposition the Borderless window properly and not half off the screen.

GL and HF.

Sidenote:

@Dannamoth - This only happens to me when I switch screens during the logo also.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Thanks for the report. I've personally noticed this happening when I select a window when the League of Legends logo pops up between champion selected and moving into game. If you guys notice this happening some other way, post here to let me know please.
This happens to me with around the same time, it seems like the exact center of the client is on the exact lower right corner of my screen.

The thing is, this only happens while spectating and on the PBE. I have never once had this happen on live (In a game).

Emmortahl

08-20-2012

I've only had this problem when I go to spectate games; it'll pop up in the lower right corner if I go to change windows before it's fully loaded.

Vozan

08-20-2012

I get this a lot as well, it's easily fixable without much effort though.

Ctrl +alt + delete, task manager, process' right click league of legends, click maximize

Mica

08-20-2012

This happens to me all the time and i know exactly how to reproduce it.

It's only when i'm going to spectate a game. After champion select is over and the kernel comes up before the actual champion loading screen if you click on another window or are doing anything it will open up wierd like that in the bottom right hand corner. I can reproduce it 100% of the time by doing this. At first i though it was because i had two monitors but it even happens on my single monitor laptop. Please fix. It's annoying that i have to literally stop doing what ever i'm doing till the champion loading screen comes up.

Mica

08-20-2012

Fixing isn't a problem. It's just annoying.

Captain America

08-20-2012

happens every time in spectator mode when you have dual monitors and use the right one at all. This is super annoying and I have attached a screenshot. this almost never happens with regular games but is easily reproduced in spec mode.

Also in spec mode with secondary monitor on the right the mouse doesn't get captured by the game on the right side.