Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFreshness

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninbushido View Post
Zyra is still fine. Still bursty or tanky-sustained damage depending on how you build her.
But @Certainlyt:
Why did you design Darius. He's the most anti-fun champion ever. I'd rather face a Teemo.
zyra isn't fine shows what you know.

ObscureClockwork

08-20-2012

imo, zyra is still decent.
nothing like prenerf, but decent

i'd say she may still work as one of the top 10 still, if enough work goes into it

Grand Eleven

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshness View Post
zyra isn't fine shows what you know.
#3 highest winrate in the game last week. That seems pretty solid to me:

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...e&range=weekly

Rashidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshness View Post
Hey its been like two weeks I think since this nerf? And guess what you over did it! Big surprise huh? And no one plays Zyra anymore because you nerfed her into the ground. People already bought her so mission accomplished. I can't wait until you hit your Darius quota so you can nerf him into the ground too. Its a long time coming.
No one plays Zyra anymore because they're retarded and band wagon humpers.

I've played her since release, I have not noticed a difference.

Grand Eleven

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidas View Post
No one plays Zyra anymore because they're retarded and band wagon humpers.

I've played her since release, I have not noticed a difference.
She's easily my most played champ now and she's still VERY powerful but I have to agree with some of the earlier posts that the _way_ she was nerfed has killed her play style.

Really all you do now is time seeds to sprout during your "big combo". I would have LOVED to have seen the plant damage based on leveling "w" ... it would have made two distinct flavors of Zyra: the burst spell caster and the sustained damage dealer. Instead I have to seed/spell spam in order to not only get that damage dealt but to deal with the crappy plant ai mechanics that have it randomly target whatever is closest (not necessarily a champion) or else watch it waste it's short life attacking a minion wave while my intended target runs away unscathed.

You know how impossible that makes team fights when I can't count on my plants to even go after a tank and instead hit a creep unless I spend extended time in range AAing targets? Crappy.

She's still my favorite champ .... heck of a lot of fun ... but I feel a lot has been lost.

Legendary Silver

08-20-2012

So I tried her because of all the whining and I had not played her after the nerf: Still a great champ even though I lost with her. I got caught watching my teammates playing twice leading to Morgana killing me twice with bind + pool + ult and each time I got back in lane, I felt perfectly safe and like I could handle a 1v1.

Team mistakes lost the game for my team. We were making great decisions for most of the game but lost out on a baron, had our team aced while we were racing to get to baron before they killed it.

Pizza Soldier

09-14-2012

Wow another slew of nerfs for this seemingly balanced champion? Cmon Riot!

HandofReckoning

06-16-2013

She needs nerfs

ScarletÆ’Acacia

10-12-2013

I can't see any reasons of nerfs, or maybe not that much. Apparently, if Jungler comes when Zyra's flash down and being jumped on, she's literally a dying plant. And as another guy at the other post said, most of the Zyra(talking about Mid) in Diamonds have score Kills = Death or somewhere close. Is that overpowered?

For all the people think she deserves this kind of a nerf, you guys are probably in Bronze V or never play Mid or Zyra.

(Zyra main right here, at least over 300 games.)

Delingar

10-12-2013

DO NOT NECRO THREADS.

Thank you.