The jungler whao got all the kills, isn't he supposed to be blamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zachyveng

08-19-2012

@Skilltestingman I believe you need to learn to read better lol. He isn't the ryze.

@ OP. Like others have said there's really no way w/o more info to tell who's at fault. But like many have said it's a team game /shrug. Also when it comes to who gets the kill mid I personally don't care if my jungler gets the kill if I'm midding or if my mid gets the kill when I'm jungling. Either way we're shutting down mid and generating gold from no where.

NoneLikeRob

08-19-2012

As the jungler for my team, it was both sides to be blamed. The jungler shouldn't have taken all the kills, and DEFINITELY shouldn't have pushed the lane. When I jungle I find map awareness to be the most important thing. The jungler is pretty much support for all lanes, to an extent, and therefore I will only take the kills if:

A) The lane has a few kills under their belt and I am starting to fall behind a little bit.
B) The person in lane is either dead, or isn't going to be able to make it to get the kill before the enemy gets away (if the laner smited and the smite will get the kill, I will walk away.)
C) We are in a team fight where really, I can afford to take some kills.

Now on the other hand, the Ryze is at fault as well. It doesn't matter if your jungler is screwing up your lane and taking your kills, if you are feeding the opposing mid (especially as Ryze) you are most likely screwing up yourself by be too overextended or just plain unskilled.

HaShedon

08-19-2012

If the jungler gets the kills, he gets the kills. Unless he was directly preventing Ryze from csing, it's not the jungler's fault.

LogicalTautology

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
a tanks job isnt to run in and die..

although my statement is still not 100% accurate because the enemy team could just be playing better causing you to get like 6 deaths
Yes and no. If I die in every single skirmish/teamfight, but we come out on top of most of those because of the CC I provide, I'll take that every day of the week.

MightyMaose

08-20-2012

is mid at fault?? probably...sounds like the player has poor game sense, if Ali was pushing mid Ryze shoulda been doing something else; counter jungling, taking own jungle, ganking other lanes

"and DEFINITELY shouldn't have pushed the lane. "

sorry, but you are wrong, you push the lane when your lane opponent isn't there so they lose the cs, this also frees you up to gank, take objectives (steal buffs, dragon) or farm your own jungle if your jungler is dong something else

pushing lane also forces opponents to come back to cover that lane, this is a mistake a lot of new players make, they freeze the lane when their opponent isn't there, this puts no pressure on that lane & frees up the opponent for gank opportunities. this is a common rookie mistake i see a lot in game, someone will go & take a tower & then they'll leave the lane & go somewhere else, then the opponent free farms and pushes back & takes the tower too or leaves to gank

people need to to start learning when to do things in this game & what to prioritize, been in quite a few games where we would ace the enemy & could bum rush the base & win the game, but the other 4 guys decide to turn around and do baron or take other outer turrets...poor game sense

OriginalJack

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Our Ryze got outfarmed massively, and mid game, he was 3/6 giving most kills to Orianna, the enemy mid. Ryze says this was all the junglers fault pushing lane and getting all his kills, but our team said that it isn't and blamed him for the loss of the game.
I'm kind of inclined to agree with MightyMaose, it souds like Ryze was to blame. So what if ali is pusing the lane after killing their mid? Just push it all the way to the tower and reset it then either go gank or take some jungle creeps. If the other mid isn't there you shouldn't feel like you need to stay in lane either.

NoneLikeRob

08-20-2012

I kind of disagree with MightyMaose, only in the sense that when you take a turret it is best to back off. When you take a turret, especially if it is a tier 3 tower when you have no other teammates with you, the other team knows this and if they check their map and see you all alone still pushing, you are just asking for a gank.

MightyMaose

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
I kind of disagree with MightyMaose, only in the sense that when you take a turret it is best to back off. When you take a turret, especially if it is a tier 3 tower when you have no other teammates with you, the other team knows this and if they check their map and see you all alone still pushing, you are just asking for a gank.
notice that what i said was "they leave their lane"
you can certainly back off to the safety of your turret, or farm your own jungle, or go shop...but don't just leave the lane like i see most bottom lanes do in the games im in, they take bottom and then go top lane or mid lane and completely ignore the enemy carry free farming bottom and taking the tower. the point of taking the turret is to take map advantage, push the lane put wards down and steal their jungle, force the jungler to come gank you, if he's ganking you that means he ain't ganking other lanes.
just put your wards down and play smart, maintain map awareness at all times, the more they come to deal with you the easier your other lanes will have...i mostly play top and push hard, sometimes forcing both the jungler and mid to come deal with me, this frees up my own mid lane to take mid tower, it's a huge advantage for your team, even if you die

KnightxSScarlett

08-20-2012

Rules of Solo Queue:

1. If you die in a lane, it is the jungler's fault for not ganking
2. If you lose the game, it is the jungler's fault
3. If you win the game, the jungler did nothing
4. If you happen to be the jungler, it is your job to gank all three lanes at once. If you don't, you are a bad jungler.

DragnDave

08-20-2012

I love that Jungle Ali is getting kills and yet it's his fault.