Trolls in TT

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emfteka

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePrideFoEva View Post
And why is white pride associated with racism if no other "racial pride" is? It is a double standard that is, in itself, racist. If other races are allowed to have racial pride, but whites are not, that is racism. Take BET (Black Entertainment Television) for example: that station has been running how long now? If someone make a WET it would be shut down faster than you can blink, all on the premise of racism. But it's not racist to have a black entertainment channel? That is racial inequality, aka societal racism.
Shut your face kid, you're just acting obnoxious, and if you're trolling, you're doing bad. White pride is associated with racism, because racists associate with white pride. Caucasian people have always ruled the world, figuratively and literally, and specifically Black pride or any of that **** is never discussed anywhere outside of USA, because pride for your race depends on your history. So let's take white people's history in USA. We took over, built over other peoples land, when we complained we made them leave and eventually killed them, went to war with another country because we didn't like how they thought, and pretty much just a history of war and bloodshed. Most of the history we learn about historical figures aren't even American. We enslaved an entire race-- in fact, multiple races. We've evolved into greedy people that the entire world stereotypes as being fat and lazy. What in our history gives you the reason to be proud? Your responses are just littered with fallacies, which is expectable for a person with your view, because there's no other way you can back it up.

The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. "I could comment on how you're being racist yourself in this post with that cute little quip about Louisiana, but that would be far too easy."
How is insulting someone being from Louisiana being racist? You dumb boy.

tempnameA623

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
Shut your face kid, you're just acting obnoxious, and if you're trolling, you're doing bad. White pride is associated with racism, because racists associate with white pride. Caucasian people have always ruled the world, figuratively and literally, and specifically Black pride or any of that **** is never discussed anywhere outside of USA, because pride for your race depends on your history. So let's take white people's history in USA. We took over, built over other peoples land, when we complained we made them leave and eventually killed them, went to war with another country because we didn't like how they thought, and pretty much just a history of war and bloodshed. Most of the history we learn about historical figures aren't even American. We enslaved an entire race-- in fact, multiple races. We've evolved into greedy people that the entire world stereotypes as being fat and lazy. What in our history gives you the reason to be proud? Your responses are just littered with fallacies, which is expectable for a person with your view, because there's no other way you can back it up.

The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. "I could comment on how you're being racist yourself in this post with that cute little quip about Louisiana, but that would be far too easy."
You just called me boy, that's racist...

jk jk, seriously though, you are clearly a liberal who has been through our wonderful public schooling system and have had your brain rendered functionless. Any further attempts to converse with you is a waste of time. Goodbye.

Emfteka

08-19-2012

Quote:
You just called me boy, that's racist...

jk jk, seriously though, you are clearly a liberal who has been through our wonderful public schooling system and have had your brain rendered functionless. Any further attempts to converse with you is a waste of time. Goodbye.
Conspiracy theories op
Not even attempting to make a counter rebuttal even more op
Ending conversation because brain 'can't do make good response' most op

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

riot pls close this thread. anyone that has black pride is also rasist so pls every1 stfu

tempnameA623

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
riot pls close this thread. anyone that has black pride is also rasist so pls every1 stfu
I agree, this thread has gone far away from what I originally intended.

Emfteka

08-19-2012

Quote:
I agree, this thread has gone far away from what I originally intended.
I agree
besides whitepridefoeva only troll on TT

Shadeykris

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
I believe you. My point is that, even though names may appear to be associated with certain things, at times, they are not.
Uhh, lol. I don't really think that's the same at all. But okay.
I think it's pretty clear cut that if you legit don't want to be misinterpreted as racist, you wouldn't pick a very very well known white supremacist slogan as your name. Surprise when people call you on it? Trolololol.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

this thread kind of reminds me of a thing i said in game 1 time i typed "gtfu ******" when i'm bi very hypocritical of me. Many of you are doing the same thing screaming out racist. When really the truth is our being racist your self, by screaming out racist because he has white pride in his name. Makes me think that u are in fact racist toward him because he is proud to be white.

why are blacks, gays and hispanics allowed to be proud of their race/sexual orientation but when a white wants to be they are sectioned for it? You people don't get it, if you cant use common knowledge and decency then please shut up.

oracle prodigy

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post

you know what you're saying there is kind of stupid. a pack of deer don't tend to the wounded or the weak, they leave them for death; survival of the fittest.

im not saying that whites are better then blacks, im just saying we ARE animals no matter what religion or what/who ever says. so saying that "every1 should be treated equal" is kind of redundant in nature.

Emfteka

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
you know what you're saying there is kind of stupid. a pack of deer don't tend to the wounded or the weak, they leave them for death; survival of the fittest.

im not saying that whites are better then blacks, im just saying we ARE animals no matter what religion or what/who ever says. so saying that "every1 should be treated equal" is kind of redundant in nature.
Please be quiet, you sound like you are realizing you're having some sort of breakthrough with racial status and pride with it, but you're just being stupid. You're comparing humans to deer. Deer are not like humans in any sort of way. They have different minds, different bodies, different reflexes, different instincts, different pretty much in every way. Your second paragraph, I don't even want to try to go into, it is ridiculously ignorant, to be matter of fact. We're not animals, first of all. You can't compare nature to humans. Really, you can't. The thing that humans have different is their capacity for reason and logic. Our brains and minds evolved beyond those of animals in nature. We can reason when we do bad things, and therefore change the way we do things, just because of it. Saying that bottom line, there really is no difference in race, and basing it off that in nature there isn't, is incredibly stupid, to be honest. I believe that a perfect world would come from everyone treating each other the same, no idiotic "white pride", or even "black pride". In the end we're all human, and I would be completely fine with someone saying something like "human pride", because that would make sense. Saying "white pride" is specifying a specific race, and saying you are proud of it. It demoralizes other races. Just plain stupid.

1234567 ... 9