What do you think of Revive?

I enjoy Revive, and I feel like it makes Dominion more fun when everyone uses it. 28 31.46%
I enjoy Revive, but I would like more freedom in my summoner spell choices. 22 24.72%
I enjoy Revive, but think it is toxic to Dominion. 4 4.49%
I do not enjoy Revive, and feel like it makes Dominion less fun. 6 6.74%
I do not enjoy Revive, but I use it because I feel like it is mandatory. 9 10.11%
I am apathetic about Revive. 20 22.47%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Let's talk about Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

What if everyone had revive by default? In addition to their other two chosen spells.

FDru

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnalis View Post
What if everyone had revive by default? In addition to their other two chosen spells.
Why stop there? Let's give everyone Garrison and Exhaust while we're at it.

Or we could just get rid of the unbalanced spell along with the rest of the rubbish Dominion doesn't need like the free armor pen and heal reduction aura.

spreadfred

08-18-2012

Your poll, despite appearing to have 6 options, is severely skewed to essentially only having one option (that you agree with). I, for one, am of the opinion that revive is fun, but is not mandatory. (I only run it ~50% of the time)

Some posters above me remarked about masteries specs; I ALWAYS run 21 points in the utility tree when I have revive. That way, you can have an extra revive or 2/game. I don't understand why more people dont do this.

DiscworldDeath

08-19-2012

Because we like 21 in defense too much :3