im scared to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

i just had a 8 dominion game win streak yesterday .. today i'm afraid to log in i don't wanna ruin it >.<

Think i'll just go chill tonight's sins its fry day's,
and probably end up ruining it big time when i get home and log in all waisted n ****z

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1610653_n.jpg
LOL

TCWA Tigerbite

08-17-2012

You should be more scared of the 15 game losing streak that follows the win streak. Not just ending the win streak. Enjoy!

Glumduk

08-17-2012

Dafuq....

Flip a coin 1,000 times (solo-queue), you're going to get some winning streaks and losing streaks. Just keep playing, dude.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I keep winning dominion games.

Funny thing is , i'm using Garen most of the time and as my elo slowly rises i'm starting to feel his "new found powers" slipping away as i'm forced to build more tankier earlier in the match.

building : Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler, Maw of Malmortius to get extra durability
I'm concidering buying him a full ad runepage so i can start with prospectors blade, boots, pots2 and still have 100 AD alto ill have to sac run speed quints for it witch ..idono i'm still in doubt off sins you get kited so easily already.

i did find out a "new" trick, Sins Q now has proper scaling saving your Q can often lead to getting a chance to gib some squishy at 40% hp by hitting him with an Q>R combo. been thinking about building a Sheen just for lols

Edit: lost match because someone picked trynd ( ****ing useless champion)>.< oh god i should have dodged
Edit2: 2nd Got to turn this around SPIN GAREN SPIN
Edit3: Forget spin , it was hammer time , Jayce put a stop to the losing spree

Quote:
You should be more scared of the 15 game losing streak that follows the win streak. Not just ending the win streak. Enjoy!
thank god not lols =)

Catnium

08-18-2012

I wish we had ranked or some other way to see one's rating rise and fall so i could see how much this actually gained me in total

SkiTzSkip

08-18-2012

Yeah few patches ago they ****ed all that. It actually made Draft worth playing. If you're into the numbers... But with that said, without a ranked mode in place. A lot of people were spamming Kassadin etc in blind pick until they hit 1800-2k elo... So you were still getting idiots at the higher elo bracket just not as much.

DiscworldDeath

08-18-2012

If you stop playing when you have an eight win streak, how will you get to the 10 win streak? Or the 15?

Catnium

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiTzSkip View Post
Yeah few patches ago they ****ed all that. It actually made Draft worth playing. If you're into the numbers... But with that said, without a ranked mode in place. A lot of people were spamming Kassadin etc in blind pick until they hit 1800-2k elo... So you were still getting idiots at the higher elo bracket just not as much.
Aye i hear ya . i made big use of lolclient .i had a bid of dip where i dropped about 250ísh rating
i was climbing back up to my old rating bracket when riot decided to block the information.

Atm i have to guesstimate my gains instead of seeing my rankings.

Edit: lost again , rumble dc from the start and another guy thought it would be cool to play support sonya in dominion (3 vs 5 Hoooo!!)

naotasan

08-18-2012

Saying Sonya (Sona?) sucks... I think you should stay in that Elo you're at.

Ardnalis

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
If you stop playing when you have an eight win streak, how will you get to the 10 win streak? Or the 15?
You do sales don't you? That sounds very similar to what I was told during my sales training years ago.