Sad Robot Amumu's sound [ BROKEN ]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Fapulous

Junior Member

08-17-2012

What happen to Amumu's new skin?
i'm talking about the Sad Robot Amumu.. Its like the sound effects of his skills came back from the other skin.. I mean like for example his "E" which is the Tantrum, for the Sad Robot skin sounds like an electricity right? but now, it came back to a paper kinda thing sound for that skin which is not really match with the skin and makes it ugly.. please fix this problem so my sad robot amumu will rise again ^^ just saying


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighting Brust View Post
What happen to Amumu's new skin?
i'm talking about the Sad Robot Amumu.. Its like the sound effects of his skills came back from the other skin.. I mean like for example his "E" which is the Tantrum, for the Sad Robot skin sounds like an electricity right? but now, it came back to a paper kinda thing sound for that skin which is not really match with the skin and makes it ugly.. please fix this problem so my sad robot amumu will rise again ^^ just saying
Hey Lighting Brust,

Very interesting that this happened! I have looked into the issue and fixed the problem on our end. You should see/hear the fix as soon as we can get it pushed out to you!

Thanks for looking out - were always listening!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Fapulous

Junior Member

08-17-2012

Im sorry but it didn't fix , I tried relog in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

08-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighting Brust View Post
Im sorry but it didn't fix , I tried relog in.
Yo Lighting Brust - we release regular patches. Fixes go into the closest patch after fix completion. You'll get Sad Robot Amumu plugged in soon!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelberry

Senior Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3Sound View Post
Yo Lighting Brust - we release regular patches. Fixes go into the closest patch after fix completion. You'll get Sad Robot Amumu plugged in soon!
I'd say irregular patches.