Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainCurrry

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoveran View Post
4 Ferocity, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ first blood.
maybe u havent played him on pbe yet...u cant Q 3 times like all the nubs think

its Q once, hit 5 stacks, Q again, and as soon as u use the first Q it goes on CD and is on CD the whole time u have 5 ferocity, counting down even while ur empowerd attack is read.y

but if u Q twice fast, theres a 6 sec CD, so the third one isnt coming any time soon...

CombustablePanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

When is Rengar being released? I'm just curious.

Cpt Obviouss

08-17-2012

The Rengar Q problem is easy to fix. Either make it so he cant build ferocity until level 3, or make it he cant build it until he has a certain ability learned. For example set it to where he cant build ferocity until he has his E, this way people could start doing it at level 1 but then they wouldnt be able to spam Q and get FB every game.

SlickCJL

08-17-2012

But when is he coming out @riotbros???

Roneld3444

08-17-2012

3ewr

Blutarsky Blues

08-17-2012

I want Rengar right meow!

MoldyOnions

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCurrry View Post

its Q once, hit 5 stacks, Q again, and as soon as u use the first Q it goes on CD and is on CD the whole time u have 5 ferocity, counting down even while ur empowerd attack is read.y

but if u Q twice fast, theres a 6 sec CD, so the third one isnt coming any time soon...
I take it you haven't seen the video showing you EXACTLY how to get FB in top lane as Rengar?

Deamented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

w0000t. I love things like this. Creating stuff is where you learn to understand things so much better than playing could ever let you.

Mercafe

08-17-2012

just release him please

chrisluissanc

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCurrry View Post

another solution is you know there is a rengar on the enemy team so you PLAY SAFE AND SMART and keep away from bushes and him until you hit lv 2 and have seen he has no stacks. may not be your style if u like aggressive play but rengar lives of that. poking and cc are his enemy's since it stops his aggressive play.
in other words u like most other chars u cannot play to aggressive against him early game or he will spike in damage and rule late game.

expecting down votes from those who want to nerf him to oblivion b4 his release .

gl with ur day sirs.

edit i agree with guy above me release him already unless ur still working on his q bug.