Voidling Malz bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeetle View Post
Don't need to be constantly summoning voidlings to win...
The whole point of AD malz is to always have voidlings out to be a constant threat between your spell casts...

Koravel

08-17-2012

Beetle clearly has no clue how to play AD Malz against good players, just ignore him.

You don't need Odyn's Veil, however, FoN gives you more MR, a bit more sustain, for the price of losing some hp and a bit of AD, (at that point, mana shouldn't be an issue).

TheBeetle

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
The whole point of AD malz is to always have voidlings out to be a constant threat between your spell casts...
A pet that's up can be killed.
A pet ready in the chamber cannot, and if you build more offensively you can E+R and kill pretty much any glass cannon champ before it ends, non-glass cannons you can exhaust and finish off shortly after, I've had people build HP and thornmail against it to no avail.

How is that not a 'constant threat'?

Maybe you're stuck in the mindset of those people that think they need all that mana because they need more spells to kill a person than if they built some actual damage.

inFe eD

08-17-2012

Quote:
Does armor pen even effect voidlings?
Why are you recommending builds if you don't even know how a champion functions? You should be reading guides, not writing them.

TheBeetle

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Why are you recommending builds if you don't even know how a champion functions? You should be reading guides, not writing them.
You see up top where I said open discussion and that I'm asking for opinions while providing my own?
Do you see guide anywhere in my post?

Presumptuous *******.

NavyGothic

08-17-2012

There's nothing wrong with a lively discussion... but well, as far as I can tell, every single poster but you disagrees on how to play AD Malz. If you ask for opinions, why ignore the overwhelming feedback?

At that point, it's less of a discussion and more talking to a wall.

NonDairyCow

08-17-2012

Quote:
A pet ready in the chamber cannot, and if you build more offensively you can E+R and kill pretty much any glass cannon champ before it ends, non-glass cannons you can exhaust and finish off shortly after, I've had people build HP and thornmail against it to no avail.

How is that not a 'constant threat'?

Maybe you're stuck in the mindset of those people that think they need all that mana because they need more spells to kill a person than if they built some actual damage.
The Voidling gets stronger after 7 seconds, and again after 14 seconds. So keeping voidlings out literally does more damage, because they're stronger after having spent time out rather than right after they're summoned.

That and using voidlings can clear and push lanes faster than just autoattacking minions. Pushing lanes lead to neutralizing and capping towers.

And I've also beaten people with HP and thornmail with the manatank build.

Orionfactor

08-17-2012

What about sheen on ad malz?

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Sheen wouldn't be the worst thing to build, but you're not auto attacking for damage, you're building AD for stronger minions and the rest to keep yourself alive. Youmuus is okay because it gives much needed move speed on top of sudden attack speed, and ArP/CDR/AD all which are good for minions.

Phourc

08-17-2012

I upvoted you and then I saw this:

Quote:
While Malz can charge up a Manamune I'm convinced it's a pointless item for him, he gets enough mana back from his E and whoring buffs bot to not need the regen, FH gives enough pool to keep him going, and you're delaying useful items too long to get the stupid tear of the goddess, just forget about it.
Quote:
Your E refunds mana on each kill, you put it up and use your voidling and auto attack to clear waves and not spam your spells frivolously,
Quote:
Now I want to take my upvotes back ):

I'm pretty sure the points have already been covered buuut:

- Tear lets you spam spells forever, more spells = more voidlings
- Manamune gives you a decent bit of AD with your infinity mana = stronger voidlings
- Always be casting spells, maybe you can kill a glass cannon with one minion, but most everyone builds defenses on dominion.
- Why kill someone with one voidling when you can kill them with two or even three? (Keep in mind minions do significantly more damage right before they die.)

Edit: you be trollin, I pulled up your match history and see plenty of corectly built AD malz xP