What are some good solo top champions to learn for 1300-1400 elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BodomBeachTerror

08-17-2012

I've been playing a lot of ranked games lately, and main as ad carry and support. However, I feel like bot lane doesn't really make much of a difference if top or mid lane loses and in most cases can't make the plays that change the game. So, I've decided to take up the role of top lane but I don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend me good champs to learn?

Thanks!

Oh and of course I'll be learning in normal draft mode instead of ranked

Cane Mint

08-17-2012

garen. hes my go-to pick to own scrubs. he could probably take you to 1500 but anymore than that he wouldnt do so well

Angelz will cry

08-17-2012

malphite counters most champs

KINGRELIC1

08-17-2012

The best best Top champion in my opinion is Wukong or Renekton, best solo tops. But Wukong can handle anyone top if you have the right runes and right build and know how to play him.

King Shakezz

08-17-2012

The best solo tops that can truly carry a game in my opinion are jax, garen, and Irelia they are easy to learn if you know top lane mechanics and when you come down to fight with your team you do tons of dmg.

Naju

08-17-2012

Pick anyone with AoE abilities. The lower the elo is the less likely the team will actually try to spread/dodge the ult. It's why Amumu is a very common pick in lower elo's. No one counterjungles and they all clump up for his ultimate.

I Love Slurpees

08-17-2012

Kayle and Nasus. If you snowball you will snowball hard.

RedBalverine

08-17-2012

I suggest Mord And Rumble because they can make almost any melee solo top be unable to farm

Betazoid

08-17-2012

lee sin and irelia are some of the strongest solo-tops and don't need much in terms of item help to be able to dominate throughout the game

Danish Vikingz

08-18-2012

Dont listen to these guys.. In that Elo you want to play Riven. She basically has no lane counters and she snowballs HARD. One early kill and your lane is auto win and with her mobility you can roam and get easy kills or better yet get your teammembers fed

One dude said malphite which is also a good choice, also Jax if you have a late game team.