Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenRyan

08-17-2012

I don't know, look at my problem:
-there is a shaco at the other team he's like a living nightmare, OP.
-When my team has the shaco, 0/6/1.

Seprest

08-17-2012

Rumble has no real counter, as he can always play safe with his escape and slow. Same with Yorick, he can be harassed back a bit, but he is still going to be able to farm quite well. There is no counterpick, only ones that can hold their own at their tower and manage not to die.

I Love Slurpees

08-17-2012

If you're actually having trouble against yorick try playing Nasus. When he summons a ghoul just AA-Q it and politely thank him for making you stronger

I Love Slurpees

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalized View Post
It was on Lolking.com? Which is why Riot ended up nerfing her.. You have to admit Zyra was really bad upon launch bro.

Well my main midlane choice is galio so i didn't struggle at all, she'd call upon her plants and all I'd have to do is W to heal up. All you need is a champ that can slow and zyra is screwed, she has no escapes if you avoid her snare. Only scary thing about her is that ult but it takes like 2 mins to come back into play so its no big deal

Seprest

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
If you're actually having trouble against yorick try playing Nasus. When he summons a ghoul just AA-Q it and politely thank him for making you stronger
Yes, but Yorick just spams abilities and after his first back will not be going oom often. Like I said, there is no COUNTERPICK. If you are a hero that is going to be nomming fully on his infinite amount of minions - nunu, trundle, err nasus, he will push you so hard and go back, possibly roam etc. His bruiser like HP also allows him to easily avoid most ganks, as his ghouls will do considerable damage if he can get them up before a gank is physically touching him, he is more likely than not going to force your jungle off him before he even gets to safety of tower.

Angelz will cry

08-17-2012

Malphite becuase of his skill set and with 5k hp and no dammage items u can burst a guy from full to 1/4 of his hp

Shabaten

08-17-2012

Whenever i play against jax, i try to stay away from him

shaunoftheshed

08-17-2012

In my opinion Diana is currently OP, she was way too much burst damage while maintaining some tankyness. She can be a nightmare when she goes mid.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I don't think he's OP, but I can't stand going against Gragas.

shaunoftheshed

08-17-2012

Quote:
I don't think he's OP, but I can't stand going against Gragas.
I just started playing Gragas his range is ridiculous and i love it lol

12345612 ... 46