Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

1234511 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

08-16-2012

Title says it all. Who is a champ that you cannot beat. That when you see them in queue on the other team you actually contemplate backing out.

My pick would have to be Vayne. Every 3rd shot will deal extra damage, a displacement, invisibility... A barrel roll... nty

kegolas0

08-16-2012

to be honest im most of afraid of rammus when im playing AD and talon when im AP, other than that i hate fighting shen, **** shen.

AlphariusRising

08-16-2012

There are no OP champs, only good and bad play and counterpicks.

Except pre-nerf rumble and zyra that ish was bonkers.

I Love Slurpees

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
There are no OP champs, only good and bad play and counterpicks.

Except pre-nerf rumble and zyra that ish was bonkers.
I get the feeling you didn't even read my post... But on a side note I'm sorry that I could of forgotten that you're the best and have never/never will struggle against any champs in the game. My bad

Zyra was/is not op, it's like you said, its all about counter pick. i.e Nunu/Ahri/Galio.

AlphariusRising

08-16-2012

Zyra was preposterously OP, and her win % reflected that. It was over 58% basically since her release, going over 60% sometimes.

Also, I did read your post. You said "Title says it all"

Treza

08-16-2012

i find xin pretty overpowered these days

I Love Slurpees

08-16-2012

Yes, the title was "Most OP Champ (in your opinion)" not "State that there are no OP champs and then contradict one's self by stating there are actually op champs and then give a statistic with no proof"

SilkyRain1998

08-16-2012

so far i dont feel any champ is OP but i do have prob when i face teemo but he isnt OP

Danish Vikingz

08-16-2012

While I don't think there are any crazy OP champs right now, I hate seeing Xin and Darius top. Xin deals crazy damage and Darius is just too much of threat for a "tank" IMO. I know that these aren't a crazy factor in organized teams as they both lack escapes and can be ganked hard. But in solo q, these remain anti fun in my eyes.

I also hate how hard you can get counter picked with characters like Talon mid, I don't like the fact that you can choose someone like him and almost always auto win the lane. That silence is just too much.

ToyotaMode

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
Yes, the title was "Most OP Champ (in your opinion)" not "State that there are no OP champs and then contradict one's self by stating there are actually op champs and then give a statistic with no proof"
It was on Lolking.com? Which is why Riot ended up nerfing her.. You have to admit Zyra was really bad upon launch bro.
Hmm well I find Morgana to be a handful but definately wouldn't go so far as to say she is OP'd
Perhaps Kennen? Although I personally don't find any champs OP'd
Interesting thread though!

1234511 ... 46