Nocturne is weak in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraogg View Post
Oh Mang.
Thirded.

And LOL @

Quote:
People like [Fizz] and yi just burst me down laughing.
Master Yi??? Is Yi building lots of Double Swords? If so you're bound to get dunked.

reticuli

08-16-2012

man he is such a **** champion!

I cant even 1v1 people with the turret hitting them. His damage output is so garbage I dont understand how you can say he is good when clearly everyone in the game has more burst or sustain damage than him.

Necrysis

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticuli View Post
man he is such a **** champion!

I cant even 1v1 people with the turret hitting them. His damage output is so garbage I dont understand how you can say he is good when clearly everyone in the game has more burst or sustain damage than him.
Dude if your having that much trouble, its not the champ its you. Maybe he just doesn't fit your play style...

reticuli

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrysis View Post
Dude if your having that much trouble, its not the champ its you. Maybe he just doesn't fit your play style...
bro everybody else in the game fits my style fine.

Look at his numbers man they're whack. People without damage items are killing me in 1v1's

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Quote:

Look at his numbers man they're whack. People without damage items are killing me in 1v1's

Can't help a troll.

Necrysis

08-16-2012

Quote:

Don't get ahead of yourself there, no one is the best at everything if that is what your implying. If people without damage items are killing you 1v1 it can only be you...I mean...they have no damage items...

reticuli

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrysis View Post
Don't get ahead of yourself there, no one is the best at everything if that is what your implying. If people without damage items are killing you 1v1 it can only be you...I mean...they have no damage items...
lol wtf

Okay so I land my Q, my W blocks a spell, my fear goes off, and I stick to them auto attacking and can never kill anybody. Even people with less than half health.

His numbers are OFF.

Necrysis

08-16-2012

Quote:
lol wtf

Okay so I land my Q, my W blocks a spell, my fear goes off, and I stick to them auto attacking and can never kill anybody. Even people with less than half health.

His numbers are OFF.
Sorry man....I guess your just bad....

Not trying to be an ass....but someone had to tell you...

Arduous Kill

08-16-2012

It might be late to ask this...what are your runes?

MyDeadGrandma

08-16-2012

Only thing holding nocturne back is the range and cooldown of his ulti. Assuming you don't go full ****** and build glass cannon nocturne (they're known as cruise missiles who fly into teamfights and explode) he can actually assassinate squishes quite well and has decent staying power.