Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

08-10-2012

(*enjoys his daily 4th wall destruction*)

AsktheCardmaster

08-13-2012

((Bump.))

Ask Grªves

08-13-2012

(( I haz question! ))

AsktheCardmaster

08-13-2012

((I'd say "Alright shoot" but considering you're Graves and I'm TF.....you might take that too literally.))

Ask Ezreal

08-16-2012

TF, can you determine someone's fate other than by cards? Such as maybe a palm reading or maybe even a dice roll? And if you can, would you mind telling me about my future?

AsktheCardmaster

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
TF, can you determine someone's fate other than by cards? Such as maybe a palm reading or maybe even a dice roll? And if you can, would you mind telling me about my future?
Course, Ah can. Just tell me what ya' perfer n' Ah'll do it that way. Also anythin' specfic ya' want ta' hear about?

Ask Ezreal

08-16-2012

Seeing as how I'm an avid explorer and adventurer, I would like a hand reading. I'd like to know more about my future achievements, my explorations, and possibly my future personal life.

AsktheCardmaster

08-16-2012

Twisted Fate began to trace a finger along Ezreal's palm. His face changed as he discovered things about Ezreal's future...some good...others bad. After he was finished he looked back at Ezreal,

"Well yer' personal life ain't gonna be filled with Taric if ya' were concerned about that stuff. Ah can tell ya' will find a girl with a wander lust that matches yer's, but ya' have ta' be careful with her. How often do ya' travel with others n' how do ya' feel about tombs?"

Ask Ezreal

08-16-2012

I rarely travel with others, tombs are fine, not as creepy as crypts though. I however don't have any maps for any tombs...anymore.

AsktheCardmaster

08-16-2012

Might want ta' consider changin' that idea of yer's fer a little bit. Yer' rides about ta' hit a real rough spot, n' it will leave ya' hurt more than ya' can imagine. The scary part is...well Ah'm not sure if Ah should mention that.