How are you people so bad? Why is there a autism like awareness on so many players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-15-2012

Is it really that hard to pay attention to whats going on in your lane? Im fighting darius 1v1 jungle and beating him down, then annie walks right across mid in front of our zyra comes to jungle and rapes me with darius at 12 hp. Me 600ish. Is it that hard to watch your lane?

AlphariusRising

08-15-2012

I feel you bro, but insulting random forum members who read your post is not the way to get your point across.

QQ elsewhere.

LAMlRP

08-15-2012

I understand too. But you'd have a better time of QQing about this to your parents than the forum. We're honestly not interested. QQ Threads are like Nickelback. They just wont go away...

SilkyRain1998

08-15-2012

play the game for what it is a game kick back and relax win or lose its just a game

FraggingBard

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Is it really that hard to pay attention to whats going on in your lane? Im fighting darius 1v1 jungle and beating him down, then annie walks right across mid in front of our zyra comes to jungle and rapes me with darius at 12 hp. Me 600ish. Is it that hard to watch your lane?
If Annie walked across mid in full view of Zyra, then why didn't you see Annie? Map awareness is like wards, it's everyone's responsibility. While I agree that Zyra should have called mia, you really should be watching the lanes around you.

I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment and get tunnel vision, but almost every time that happens I die. The trick is to stay calm, stay aware, and be very paranoid if you haven't seen anyone in a lane in 5s.

Vizzlepeez

08-16-2012

Wouldnt an autistic player have good map awareness? I think u meant downs syndrome. Either way what u said was ignorant and rude

chrisluissanc

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
^
so ignorant and so blind (map awarness wise).
additionaly i work with kids who have autisum and downs syndrome, they are a good 10 time smarter then you so shut up and go qq somewhere else >:C. ohh and if some one brigs up autisum as an in insult again then they are pretty dang dumb af far as it goes.

KnightxSScarlett

08-16-2012

Lrn2readmap

I use pings for mia (since I /ignore all in games) and my teams NEVER rage at me... or if they do, I don't hear it ^_^

TheEmberAshes

08-16-2012

I try to call MIAs but sometimes you can get busy, or be in Base, so yuo might not notice. But it does get annoying when no your team never says a word or even bothers to ping.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Says the guy who's under 1200 elo