Who Do You Guys Believe to Be OP/easy points in 3v3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashno View Post
havee you played him on pbe?
YA

SheriffV2

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
THere is no champ that can 1v3 unless the other team fed you all game...
Akali and Riven say hi. :P

- Akali regardless of fed/feeding once she gets to level 6 and builds a Rylai's becomes unstoppable.
- And Riven, unless the team builds HEAVY armor and/or has a Teemo, you could feed all game and still 1v3 them as Riven.

I've purposely fed as Riven till 0/7 for fun, finished the game 11/8 once I started trying...

Boo

08-14-2012

akali can 1v3? this is news to me

djram

08-14-2012

i guess darius would be the most op coz...u could use q ignite then ghost follow one champ and easy kill....but u shouldn't be the one tht they are targeting...i've gotten a triple kill in the beginnin using this technique...

Sterling Malory

08-14-2012

If you want to roflstomp in normals play Darius. It's hilarious how many people you'll get to rage just from your pick alone whether you kill them with your ult or not.

Playing Darius now is like what playing Trynd used to be like.

SheriffV2

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
akali can 1v3? this is news to me
Really? She is the most op Assassin in the game, and the only way to shut her down is Vision Wards/Oracles, or being more skilled than the player playing Akali...

There isn't a 5v5 game I play as Akali top that hasn't ended nearly perfect. 11/0, 19/1, etc...
She's just as good in 3v3...

Goggris

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
Really? She is the most op Assassin in the game, and the only way to shut her down is Vision Wards/Oracles, or being more skilled than the player playing Akali...

There isn't a 5v5 game I play as Akali top that hasn't ended nearly perfect. 11/0, 19/1, etc...
She's just as good in 3v3...
She's good in 3's but any decent AoE damage makes it difficult for her.

Vilosophe

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abboriginal View Post
We all know who they are just wondering if the whole community feels the same way
If we all know who they are, why would we need to state them?

Im Ted and I KS

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybotlane View Post
there is no champ that can 1v3 unless the other team fed you all game... Morg has problems in getting off all of her damage in a teamfight before the fight is over, people can move out of 2 of your spells. Speel shield is great though. Rumble on the other hand has a lot more up front damage late game while still having great sustained fight. (i would even be willing to say that he has more sustained damage and more burst damage). Most ap champs will have more dps than morg late game that isn't why you take her. She has great mid game and controls fights in the jungle really well helping you get buff control.
jax can

Carpe Vinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Ted and I KS View Post
jax can
You think Jax is bad now, you should have seen what he was like before dodge got removed and he got remade.