USA LoL Server Location?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2009

I was just wondering what city in California are the LoL Servers in? I ask because when I play I got around 12 ping always and curiosity is getting the best of me. I am assuming the server is in California because of my awesome ping with you guys. fyi I am in Vista =P

Yeorwned

11-16-2009

My friends and I (all on fiber) on the east coast see pings of 100-200 constantly so I'd imagine they are in fact over there with you

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-16-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

The servers are in Los Angeles

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-16-2009

Jesse, are you implying the servers are lost? O.o

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-16-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I call shananigans...you edited my post.

R3yn

02-10-2011

Are the servers still in Los Angeles ?

Eff0rt

02-10-2011

I wish you guys would relocation the servers to chicago/central so us in the east coast won't have 100 ping when guys in the west get <10 ping. Would be awesome for both coasts getting 50~ ping.

Okhrana

02-10-2011

Here in Australia I get a constant of 280-350 ping.
But I'm used to it

aamaster

04-01-2011

in australia i get alot to, but i wonder what does ping do if you have high ping do you lag?

aswedEMD

04-01-2011

Ping (also known as latency) is the amount of time it takes for a message to get from your computer to the server and back, measured in milliseconds. The higher the number, the longer it takes for messages to get back and forth, and the higher the lag you receive.

12345 ... 9