GG-WP.net: New League of Legends Website

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killalot1982

08-14-2012

Hello all! My good friend, summoner name Brioux, has designed a new League of Legends website directly for you, the summoners of League. First started as project for the Art Institue of Philadelphia where he majors in Web Design, it is called GG-WP.net (http://www.gg-wp.net/) and it allows for you to review your fellow summoners and has finally gone live!

"More times than not, you've experienced the negative side of league. Sometimes you have to report that person. Maybe they'll escape the tribunal. There's no telling what their fate will be, or if they'll ever clean their act up.

Helpful players are hard to find, but they do exist. Maybe you'll send them a friend request and let them know they're positively influencing the community, maybe not. Regardless, these people behave like that for recognition, they do it because its what they believe is civil and right.

If you could see what people thought about you, what would they say? Maybe you'll find out that you will need to be a better player and improve yourself because of that. Maybe you'll realise that your teammates appreciate you staying positive and making plays in games.

At GG-WP.net you're given the opportunity to not only thank your teammates for their positive attitude or review negative players in hopes they might reform their actions, but you're also given an opportunity to see what other players say about you."

We would love for you to register and spread the word to your friends. Feel free to bump his thread on reddit here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...agueoflegends/

Artwork on the site was done by the talented artist Flying Swordfish and her artwork can be seen here:

http://schlieffenplan.tumblr.com/

And any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Brioux

08-14-2012

This is my website! I hope you all enjoy it or find some use in it.

If you have any feedback for me, please feel free to let me know.

Myist

08-14-2012

taking a bit of time to load

-[edit]-
There we go

Brewmando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Looks nice. Good luck.

Quintessence

08-14-2012

Interesting, signed up.

Good luck with the site

Quintessence

08-14-2012

here is a bump for you.

Myridion

08-14-2012

bump

BaldieLockz

08-14-2012

Ermahgerd pro lever sterf

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

signed up as Skarner

Quintessence

08-14-2012

one suggestion, make a button that allows you can simply see a list of all reviews instead of having to search for specific people.

12345 ... 6