Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBazner View Post
I'm headed to Germany for Gamescom, so I'm not sure how many games I can get in this week. Maybe I'll hope on the EU servers for a bit. I'm not level 30 yet, so no ranked.
A couple of months later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBazner View Post
I'm headed to Germany for Oktoberfest, but I'm not sure how many beers I can chug this time. Maybe I'll take on the underground drinking games for a bit. I'm not professionally ranked yet, so no Thumper.
Drink well, be happy.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-14-2012
25 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graiskye View Post
Come back in a month after the 'high' has worn off and see how you feel.
After you've been trolled fifteen losses in a row, and just dropped a couple hundred elo, due to an endless stream of trolls and ragers.
Then we'll see how your positive attitude is holding up.
PS: not even mentioning the fact that you dont get a real gaming experience playing on any account with a red name sorry.
People will eat **** out of your ass because you work for Riot so spare me your platitudes about the nice community and positive enforcement, the community sucks dog balls and everyone knows it. You coming in all cheery and bright ya I just joined ranked, after my extensive 150 normal wins, basically your a total noob, but you can play ranked and no one will say **** to you, because you work for Riot.
Lets see you go try that on an account with out a red name....lol.
You would probably quit within a day.
I am positive I will be playing this game far into the future. In fact I already have a few different people that I enjoy playing with that plan to join me in duo queue and pre-made ranked games. People are certainly not polite just because I play with "Riot" in my name. I have been flamed plenty of times with "how can you possibly work for Riot and be a NOOB?!?" I have even been reported for impersonating a Riot employee. Maybe this would be worse, but at least I can create a positive game for the 9 other people that I am playing with. I played the first 150 or so games before I joined Riot and they are a big part of why I joined the company: because I love the game and the players.

TL;DR - Haters gonna hate.

RagingDonger

08-14-2012

Didn't think Riot promoted smurfing and duo queues with high skill disparity.

iblow4ipod

08-14-2012

You are my hero and I will strive to be more like you.

CraftedHands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24687141

Its a learning experience :P

Demonik187

08-14-2012

Thats a great attitude to have. I only wish the rest of the community felt the same way. Hopefully your spirit isnt broken by what you see there.

flossd

08-14-2012

so good to see a riot player that isnt super good and just normal

Kazekai

08-14-2012

He took up a roll, huh? Did he then butter it, and eat it?

KimchiPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

sona's melodies affecting everyone, how nice

▀rad

08-14-2012

stop dreaming