"BUG SPLAT" When the game client is opened...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faba

09-09-2010

transfer my account to the EU server... if they wont be broken after the patch tonight

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

I hope Riot gets on this soon.

zeTzTa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

for the godness sake, just fix this stupid issue. i wish that ur office got on fire for your stupidness....

SirenTheEscape

09-09-2010

I am getting this as well, Riot needs to fix there **** im pissed because i cannot play
riot is making this game ****tier and ****ter each patch **** them

ahersa

09-09-2010

Having the same issue, but you guys need to relax... If you hate Riot so much stop playing their games. Seems pretty simple to me.

Especially when half of you probably haven't given Riot a dime, and especially the guy that wants all of the Riot workers to have their place of worked burned down? Are you KIDDING me dude?

ksiu

09-09-2010

uninstall and reinstall. it just happened to my buddy, luckily I just put my LoL folder on a zip and transfered it over.

but i also cant play!!!

MindCarver

09-09-2010

Some of these posts are out of hand..
I however like to play LoL and am already won over I am a customer right?
I can even understand that there is an obvious problem that needs worked out.

What I do not understand is why when I want to play, and can't, I'm in the dark about it all.
Is this going to last days or hours?
Does Riot know the exact cause already?
Does Riot even acknowledge that with the wide range of OS and Video Card differences that it is due to their update?
Can I get an official response somewhere to this issue?

Maybe I'm just dumb and it's right here on the boards somewhere link me please.

I can understand and empathize with your issues Riot, but as a customer, I'm asking for you to enlighten us a little. Give us a time frame or tell us that you are at least doing something.

SirenTheEscape

09-09-2010

i enjoy this game as well, ive reinstalled it and still is not working, and to the guy that says we've never given a dime, ive bought all my champions with RP :around 50 dollars in total so **** you.

zeTzTa

09-09-2010

OMG OMG OMG!!!! They have time to announce skin sales http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=240472
but they have no time to say, whats wrong with this Lag of legions!? jezz...

hohums

Software Engineer

09-09-2010
1 of 6 Riot Posts

We are looking into this issue. You should see that we changed the message that pops up (if its the error I'm talking about). Its something to do with SSE2 in a third party api we believe. However we haven't been able to find what's changed. We have never used SSE2 commands because older AMD CPUs don't support it and its weird that its popping up now.

Potentially it could be related to a windows update or something along those lines. We are still investigating.