Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
There is evil that lurks in the day.

The Sun may hold greater benefit, but it also causes greater harm. Why be so reliant on something that could so easily turn on you than it would feed and nurture you? It is not a mother, but a tyrant.

Your advice is useless to me. I already know that I must enlighten others of the Moon's power - it is only when they defy it and follow the Sun instead when my vengeance strikes. If being a child means believing what I do, then so be it. Your words affect me as much as a baby's warbles do.

The Lunari were wiped from existence, and I am the only one remaining. There is nothing to revive but their ideals must be heard. It is a simple fact now that the Solari will stop at nothing to crush the Moon and its power.
The evil that lurks in the day is laid bare by the sun's light. We can see it, and chase after it. What good will your vengeance have done when it drives the Lunari to total extinction for violently killing those who disagree. Vengeance begets vengeance. What good will it be when you die to have had fruitless vengeance?

Karthus now laughs. My words have no effect on you? They seem to have aggravated you quite nicely. You are very short tempered, child. Its quite ironic, really. The one with the power to sing the world to its end. You forget who you are dealing with here. I have truly enjoyed this little discussion. I hope you may have gleaned something from it. I bid you good day and farewell.

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
What else can it mean but the full moon in its entirety?
*Sigh*
Tristana points to Diana's buttocks.

Quote:

Blue skin can tan now?
Well, duh.

Quote:
Sometimes, not every child needs a father. Sometimes, the father is cruel and unforgiving whilst it abuses both mother and offspring.

((The moon is an independent woman who don't need no man.*))
Fathers are way better. Fathers take you to the zoo and the ice cream store and even take you to work sometimes and they make waffles on your birthday. Mothers just yell at you and drink a lot.

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-11-2012

(( I love our Diana. SO MUCH T-T ))

DHNinja

08-11-2012

((I love her too! I SAW HER FIRST DAMMIT! ))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
((The moon is an independent woman who don't need no man.*))
(( The moon may be independent and not need a man, but it needs grammar lessons. That statement is English blasphemy. It should read, "The moon is an independent woman who doesn't need a man." ))

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( The moon may be independent and not need a man, but it needs grammar lessons. That statement is English blasphemy. It should read, "The moon is an independent woman who doesn't need a man." ))
((Lich please))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Lich, please))
(( Fix'd, you forgot the comma.

Karthus the grammar nazi. XD ))

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

((We need more sass to deal with this one.))

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
The evil that lurks in the day is laid bare by the sun's light. We can see it, and chase after it. What good will your vengeance have done when it drives the Lunari to total extinction for violently killing those who disagree. Vengeance begets vengeance. What good will it be when you die to have had fruitless vengeance?

Karthus now laughs. My words have no effect on you? They seem to have aggravated you quite nicely. You are very short tempered, child. Its quite ironic, really. The one with the power to sing the world to its end. You forget who you are dealing with here. I have truly enjoyed this little discussion. I hope you may have gleaned something from it. I bid you good day and farewell.
So long as the Solari is extinguished and the Moon's truth has been spread, I see no other purpose for myself.

Yes, as far as my beliefs go. You storming in just to insult my faith is a different matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
*Sigh*
Tristana points to Diana's buttocks.
.. I'm not following.

Quote:
Fathers are way better. Fathers take you to the zoo and the ice cream store and even take you to work sometimes and they make waffles on your birthday. Mothers just yell at you and drink a lot.
They are the bigger brute at the end of the day.

Also, I seem to recall the Elders (who were mostly men) waste their days away drinking while the mothers cared for their children.. I suppose things are different from where you're from.

Quote:
((I knew there was a reason why I was called a heretic.. but that's racist. You also seem to hate apostrophes too.))

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
(( I love our Diana. SO MUCH T-T ))
((*Wipes your tears away.*))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNinja View Post
((I love her too! I SAW HER FIRST DAMMIT! ))
((I don't get a say in this!?))