League's Arms Armor and Augments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

((Same rules as normal.

I also try to base prices on the League shop items.
I have seen some things of using 'Valors' as currency, but I don't understand it, so I use a system I know.
I also run a discount for SUMMONERS and Champions of 15%. I will ask for a 'League Amulet' if you are not a Champion. If you are a summoner, then you got one. We all got gold chains and such so a amulet is not so far off. I confused someone, and I needed to clarify SO THERE!

EDIT: Alrighty, I don't know who sees these, but I will keep posting something here every 1,000 views. With 7,000 views I have noted that I have more views than some Champions....I am happy for the attention, but saddened that the guys who helped me get into this aren't ahead of me......You all need to go say hi to those guys....and say I got more views than them. I don't like bragging.))

Geokhan sets up a store in Piltover that sells gear for adventurers, mercenaries, and champions to settle debts caused by identity theft. Just behind the counter is a sign that reads, "The customer is not always right. Sometimes, he is a clueless moron. If this sign offends you, you probably are that customer."

A gorgeous coffin to work myself to death in.

((It has occurred to me I should put Geokhan's profile for reference when you come to visit.))

AskCrimsonLord

08-12-2012

Greetings.
I wish to change my sleeve claws into something more.. deadly.
For the close combat, you see.
And for other.. private things.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCrimsonLord View Post
Greetings.
I wish to change my sleeve claws into something more.. deadly.
For the close combat, you see.
And for other.. private things.
Greetings Vlad,

New claws? didn't figure ya for the up close and personal kinda guy, but I got ya covered.
We got serrated and extra sharp in my unenchanted section, but my enchanted section is a little huge, so if you want something...special, ask away. If I don't have it, I can make it.

AskCrimsonLord

08-12-2012

Hmm.
It would be wonderful if you have some form of enchancement that makes the scars inflicted by my claws not heal, and bleed.
It would work beautifully with my hemomacing skills.
Oh and a little paralyzing posion on it wouldn't hurt either.

Geokhan

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCrimsonLord View Post
Hmm.
It would be wonderful if you have some form of enchancement that makes the scars inflicted by my claws not heal, and bleed.
It would work beautifully with my hemomacing skills.
Oh and a little paralyzing posion on it wouldn't hurt either.
That's why we have serrated three edged blades. That third edge makes it very difficult to heal proper and serrations bleed nicely. Then we just hollow out the core a little and we can put in a pouch for poison of your choosing. I, however, don't carry poisons or potions. Singed has that market and I have yet to approach him for a license to sell his goods. This is a little more versatile than an enchantment, and a little more mage-proof as they normally seek to prevent other enchantments over poisons.
I do have a set actually, though I would want you to try it on before you buy it as it was designed for Warwick. Figured he would be impressed and go try to try them out on Soraka. Not that I want him to kill one of my favorite champions that I summon, but he does have a grudge.
Anyway, if you like them, they would run about 1000 gold. If those fit you can have those. If not, you will have to wait for about a week while I try to hollow out a set that fits you.

AskCrimsonLord

08-12-2012

Hmm.. Those are bit too long, if you could make it a bit shorter you'll have your money a week later.

Geokhan

08-12-2012

Figured they might. Just let me make a quick measurement of your hands and I'll put it in my schedule. You do want a matching pair right? Also, any special decorations for those? Just plain old claws aren't good enough for someone of your taste.

Ask Grªves

08-12-2012

(( i feel this is a lil OC for Graves but im bored out of my mind waiting for DGumShoePal's court thing im participating in to start...))

Against his better judgement Graves decided to take a gander on over to actually check out a weapons shop at the request of the summoner/owner. Graves reads the sign about the customer being a "clueless moron" if they were offended by the sign and scowls before going in the shop.

"Sum'ner, ah aint no party clown 'ere so you best be knowin' ah expect ta' be paid fer' advice on yer' lil shop you done got setup." he said gruffly with a hint of anger in his voice.

AskCrimsonLord

08-12-2012

Yes, a matching pair would be good, and if you can color them black with crimson on top of the tips it would be great.

Ask the Herald

08-12-2012

A large steel crate suddenly appears at the counter of whatever this shop was, the only feature being an emblem of a stylized V set over a gear. Inside, the summoner would find various augmentations from the Machine Herald, and a note which read:

Sell these at whatever price you wish, but I request 65% of the revenue

- Viktor, the Machine Herald